Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Happy Birthday ~ PTI Create Along with Us

celebratingmaureenplut

Hello!  Oh, it feels good to be back home after being away all last week.  I am slowly plugging away at my summer to-do list.  It feels good, but I’m wondering why I feel so busy still!?  LOL Perhaps it’s the lazy mornings ;)  I was so happy to see a new PTI challenge during release week.  I really miss the Make it Mondays during release week so here’s the answer!  Create Along with Us let’s us create something inspired by the release week samples.  I think the real challenge is to narrow it down!  So much inspiration!  I let Dawn McVey make the decision for me with this beauty…

I used the layout but used her Bloomers set from last month’s release along with the Frilly Flower leaves.  I also made it in pink!

warmestthanksmaureenplut

Thanks for stopping by! 

signature

10 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh those leaves...they are absolutely perfect with the flowers. Crisp and clean. Love how you were inspired Moe!

Linda said...

Such a pretty card.

HJ said...

Beautiful cards! I love both card colors. Great job! Thanks for the inspiration.

Marcia Hill said...

Beautiful, beautiful card Maureen! A perfect re-creation! :0)

Helen F. said...

What a gorgeous CASE of Dawn's card, Maureen! Love the leaves on your card too ;-)

Jill Norwood said...

Maureen I love the card you chose for inspiration and your two beautiful cards inspired by it! They are so lovely! Makes me want to buy the bloomers set! :)

Marisa said...

Loving it in both colours. Great flowers adn fun leaves!

Nancy Penir said...

Maureen, I was instantly in love with the leaves from Frilly Flowers. Perfect with those blooms!

victoria h said...

beautiful cards

Amy Sheffer said...

So beautiful, Maureen! The Frilly Flowers leaves are perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...