Thursday, July 30, 2015

Online Card Class ~ Background Check: Day 3, #2

thanksmaureenplut

Back again for another Online Card Class card.  This one uses one of my practice patterns, but I loved it so much that I decided to use it on a card! 

comparisonmaureenplut

Jennifer McGuire showed us several ways to make window cards.  It was late and I must say I should’ve watched the videos again because I had to rework the window and acetate panel a few times! HA!  I also need some of the new Stick It sheets so I can adhere thin dies without using glue.  The glue got over some of the top of the sentiment so I just covered it up by adding glossy accents to the whole word.  I think this would be a perfect masculine card!  Those can be difficult to make.  Okay, back in a few minutes!

signature

[BC_participant%255B3%255D.png]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...