Saturday, July 25, 2015

Many Blessings ~ PTI July Blog Hop

 

Click here to see my Papertrey Ink Stamp and Die Sale!

manyblessingsmaureenplut

Hi everyone!  It’s the 25th of the month and another PTI Blog Hop!  I had fun looking through my design paper pads to find the perfect colours and pattern that went with the inspiration photo.

pti hop

I switched it up by putting the butterfly in vintage white and making the background colourful.  I love the way vellum makes everything look so soft.  Thanks for stopping by and see you on the hop!

 

signature

bloghop

stamps: PTI Scripted

dies: PTI Life is Beautiful

15 comments:

victoria h said...

pretty card

Nancy Penir said...

Beautiful rich layers, Maureen. Used Life is Beautiful too. Love that set!

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful, I love your layering

Marcia Hill said...

Ooooooh....SO pretty Maureen! Love your background and that butterfly just really pops against it even though it is so soft looking with the vellum! Beautiful, beautiful card!! :0)

Marybeth said...

I love this Maureen! Love that you added the color to the background layer...gorgeous!

~amy~ said...

So pretty, love the layered background!

D.Ann C said...

Love the layers!

Birgit said...

This is so pretty! I love the polka dotted background and your layered vellum butterflies.

Marisa said...

Great use of the vellum - love that butterfly :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful Maureen!

nancy said...

I like the switch you did, putting the pattern in the background. The butterfly really stands out, and it looks like the butterfly has landed in a field of flowers.

Betty Wright said...

Beautiful colors, patterns, and details, Maureen! Lovely card!

Leigh Penner said...

I love your stacked butterfly! Beautiful!

A Crafty Person said...

Beautiful layered card. I like how you used vellum to,soften the background.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Maureen. The colorful background looks amazing with the layered butterfly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...