Saturday, October 27, 2012

Abundant Blessings

Autumn Blessings

Good afternoon!  We had a very fun and successful field trip to the pumpkin patch last Thursday!  The owners of the farm are such a dear couple and I always get my class to write little thank you notes to them.  And I always make a little card to add to our envelope :)  The palette over on the colourQ challenge blog was the perfect inspiration for my “pumpkin/harvest” thank you card.  As I tied this gorgeous Stampin’ Up Razzleberry grosgrain ribbon, I couldn’t help but exclaim, “SU, please bring back your 5/8” grosgrain!”  Have a lovely weekend!  I’m busy in the studio with some suh-weet new Verve Stamps….release next Friday, ladies…stay tuned!

signature

cqc160

what’s in it?

stamps: Boo to You, Bountiful Harvest (Verve)

paper: white, black (PTI), peach parfait (SU), Lime Twist (MME), HeyDay (Studio Calico)

ink: onyx (Versafine), tangerine tango (SU)

accessories: razzleberry grosgrain (SU), circle die (Spellbinders), edgers #5 die (PTI), stitching

 

SOTM_Oct2012_250

Release coming November 2

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Great card using the colour! Love just the touches of black and that razzleberry grosgrain ribbon is fabulous. I agree, they need to bring it back!!

Glad you had a good time at the pumpkin patch :) Always makes the kids so happy looking for their perfect pumpkin and I always enjoyed watching them look as they each have a different method and know exactly what they want.

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the layout and colours and I love the ribbon. Caroline xxx

Lynn said...

Oh I am with you 100% on the ribbon...I miss it! So happy that you had a great day at the pumpkin patch...I bet the children slept well that night! Your card is perfect and I'm sure so appreciated by the pumpkin patch owners!

The Paper Parade said...

I love those chevrons, Moe :) The colors on this card are great! The black definitely stands out.

Sylvia said...

Fun design, Maureen, love all the texture you created! Thanks for joining us this week at the colourQ.

Tracey McNeely said...

Maureen what a great harvest card. The little ones always enjoy going to the pumpkin patch. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

Sherry said...

What a great card...love the balance it has with all the embellishments...the buttons are like icing on the cake. Thanks for sharing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...