Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Make Every Moment Count ~ CASE # 111

IMG_6029

Hello friends!  Welcome to a new month of amazing inspiration over on the CASE Study challenge blog.  We have another “royalty” card maker this month (IMHO)…the super talented Julia Stainton from Belle Papier.  If you don’t recognize her name, you will recognize the paper she designs for Lilybee Designs!  I squealed when I found out she is responsible for some of my most loved paper!  So it was a no brainer which paper pad to pull out for my first card this month :) 

#111October4

I was inspired by the kraft card base, the berry colours and the clocks.  I’m using stamps from Uniko Studio.  They were perfect for the clocks and sentiment I wanted to add.  Now, pay special attention to the time I put on the clock…2:26! LOL  That’s one minute after the kids leave each day {wink!}.  LOL  I couldn’t resist!  What are YOU inspired by?  Hop on over to the CASE Study blog to see what the Design Team created, then join in the fun!  Can’t wait to see your projects!  Thanks for stopping by!

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: Uniko Studio Time and Extra Time

ink: versafine onyx, pti tea dye duo

paper: pti kraft, rustic white, lavender moon, Lilybee Victoria Park

accessories: pti berry sorbet grograin, buttons, twine, circle punches

11 comments:

Lynn said...

Wowzers..love those Uniko clocks...they are fabulous! And...smiling about the 2.26...I'll need to put 5:01 for the end of work!!

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous, I've used that Uniko stamp set & love it! My stamps are finally released tomorrow - there's a link on my blog to see them. Not sure if you're still interested in Guest Designing Maureen but if you are, drop me a line with the sets you want to play with (& your address) & I'll send them to you :) x

Marlena M. said...

I love that sentiment paired with the clock images~beautiful work!

Marisa said...

Loving the clocks and had a good giggle at the 2:26. Wonderful case!

Luanne said...

This is just a perfect case. Lily Bee are my new favorite papers too! Great minds think alike. :). Love your cocky card!

sandie said...

I absolutely love this card Moe, the positioning of the stamps is perfect and the little button in the middle looks great-I think this is my fav to date x

Aimes said...

Oh I was wondering if you'd ink up that fabulous set, Diva! ;D
You are going to seriously ROCK this month on CASE Study - I just know it!
Hugs!
x

P.S I'd take Stephanie's offer if I were you! LOL!

The Paper Parade said...

What a great take on your Muse's card...and I just love the special time you put on the clock ;)

Vickie Z said...

Love those clocks and I'm with Lynn...I'll need to do a 5:01!!

Beverley said...

Wow! This is stunning FAB use of Uniko Studio Time stamps. Love it :)

Christina said...

I love your cluster of clock images, Moe! And how fun that you personalized the time on the clock. ;) The whole thing is just so pretty in pink!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...