Monday, October 1, 2012

September CARDS Publications

grandma

EEK! It’s October!  As I was leaving work on Friday after setting up the October calendar in my classroom, I realized what a busy we’re going to have!  Three field trips, Parent/Teacher interviews, an inservice, Thanksgiving and 2 birthdays!  Whew! It’s going to be a whirlwind!  So now that it’s October, I can share the cards that were in the September CARDS magazine just in case you weren’t able to get a copy :) (I get mine online!).  I love this top card…love that paper and the white seam binding, fresh, crisp and clean :)  This next one will look a little different in the magazine…yep, they flipped another one of my cards! LOL

autumnsplendor

And last, but not least…a little vintage “Miss You” card.

missyou

What are YOUR plans this October?  Crazy like mine or pretty tame?  Thanks so much for spending a little time with me today and, as always, for your sweet comments. You sure know how to make a gal smile :)

signature

10 comments:

Lynn said...

All kinds of gorgeousness...the middle one is my favorite. Love the deep, rich fall colors. Just stunning Moe.

Birthday month in the Mangan family....Marcel is Wednesday and two of his cousins are the following week so lots of great family time!

Marisa said...

Three fabulous cards, Moe! Love them all. Well done on meeting your goal and getting three in this time :) You do have a busy month coming up!! Oh my! Hoping the pumpkin patch day is sunny :)

sandie said...

all stunning. Have o say number 3 is my favourite-the newspaper background and the butterfly against the heart-just gorgeous.
I am off to Almeria where the floods are! But hoping it all clears by the 11th!!

sandie said...

all stunning. Have o say number 3 is my favourite-the newspaper background and the butterfly against the heart-just gorgeous.
I am off to Almeria where the floods are! But hoping it all clears by the 11th!!

Marlena M. said...

Congratulations on publications! Gorgeous cards! Where did the first sentiment come from~I love it~
My month is INSANE...I've been going a bit too fast for my liking, but still having fun. ;)

Aimes said...

Beautiful cards as always, Diva! I reckon I prefer that second card Diva orientated...maybe you should put an arrow on the reverse saying 'this side up ^' LOL!
Hugs!
Duchess
x
My oh my, October already? It'll be Christmas before we know it - eek!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

I don't even know why, but I feel the same as you - SO BUSY! And it only stands to get busier, I am sure.

I LOVE these cards - the first one is my favourite! :)

lainey said...

FAB cards Maureen, love them!!! lainey x

Marianne said...

Congrats on having more cards published. The third one is my favourite.
My October month will be filled with making cards for several birthdays in the family and getting on with my Christmas cards. The past couple of weeks have been rather hectic so I've decided to take a few days off, starting tomorrow. One of the perks of being self-employed LOL. But then again, I've been working all summer.

Heidi said...

October is the beginning of a crazy season at our house. We have 2 birthdays, holiday bazaar, thanksgiving and then into December. It flies by- it might as well be January 1st for me. LOL- ok, not that fast!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...