Sunday, October 28, 2012

Bonne Fete

To enter my “400 Followers” Blog Candy, click HERE 

bonnefete

Good morning!  I needed to make a card for my sister whose birthday is on October 30th.  Since it’s so close to Halloween, I thought she’d like the black and purple colour combo.  She loves Paris so I thought she’d appreciate the blinged out Eiffel Tower.  I’ve use this week’s Waltzingmouse sketch AND am entering this in the CAS-ual Friday Kraft On challenge (although this is not that CAS! lol).  I found this super fun sheer ribbon at Michaels yesterday and just had to find a card for it!  Have a lovely Sunday and thanks for visiting :)

signature

p.s. I forgot to tell you all that I’m the guest sketch designer over on I Spy Sketches this week!  Check it out!  Thanks!

WMSC121_thumb2

 

what’s in it?

stamps: wms french country

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti white, echo park dp, recollections glitter cardstock, corrugated cardboard

accessories: mft eiffel tower die, pti edgers #5 die, michaels sheer ribbon, jolene’s silver button, silver cording,

18 comments:

Luanne said...

I love that ribbon! And the Eiffel Tower brings back some memories for me.... It is perfect with the French feel of your card. She's going to love this!

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the tower and the layout and colours used are fabulous. Caroline xxx

lainey said...

love the colour combo Maureen. lainey x

Lynn said...

Oh this is fabulous Moe...that ribbon is incredible! Wowzers! I'm sure your sister will absolutely love it!

PS will the weekend plans get rescheduled soon? :(

Kara said...

very pretty!! happy bday to your sister!

Stephanie said...

Oh la la - very chic & I love that colour scheme! Your sister will love it :) xxx

Marisa said...

Love the blinged out Eiffel Tower! Too fun and that ribbon is a perfect match for the French theme. Great card. Congrats on the I Spy sketch too - saw that yesterday.

Deborah Frings said...

Your sister will love this card - so feminine and elegant! Love the ribbon and button bow!

sandie said...

who doesnt like a bit of purple and black! The ribbon is so original and the glitter tower makes the card so special x

Lea L. said...

This is beautiful! I LOVE the glittered Eiffel Tower, and that ribbon is fab!

Jeanne J. said...

Pretty! Maureen! That blig got me from the minute I lay eyes on it! Your sister will feel super special receiving this beauty!

Cathy Weber said...

Love the Eiffel Tower on this one, so sparkly and I love the added corrugated kraft paper. Very pretty, Maureen.

Angie Tieman said...

Oh my sparkles! Love these colors, that ribbon, and glitter with the tiny splash of kraft! Fabulous card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kelly S. said...

What a fab color scheme! Love the Eiffel Tower sparkled up to match the bow. The dots and woodgrain add such interest to the background...awesome sketch card, Maureen!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Just fabby Maureen, that trim is just tres chic and totally Paris, well done and thanks for playing along again this week!

Unknown said...

oh la la, very swish, I love what you have done with your tower!! striking colour palette too! Many thanks for playing along with us!

Linda Visser - van der Velden said...

Great card!

Vickie Z said...

Don't know ow I missed this one....crazy week at work! Love the glinted out Eiffel tower and the ribbon is fabulous!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...