Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Happy Birthday ~ PTI Make It Monday

happybirthdayoutside

Good morning!  Well, it was a lovely long weekend with lots of extra play time in the studio :)  Having yesterday off meant I had time to explore the PTI sets that haven’t seen much ink since their arrival this summer.  I was determined to use these sets so this week’s Papertrey Ink’s Make It Monday was the perfect starting place :)  I wasn’t going to purchase the Desktop File set until I saw Dawn’s card HERE.  I pretty much CASEd her card to get the mojo flowing with this set.  The focus for MIM this week is to finish the inside of a card.  I freely admit I rarely do this as I sell my cards and need to leave them blank.  I find that the lovely people who purchase my cards want to write their own heartfelt note so they need lots of space.  However, it was fun to play with the colours and images from the front of the card to create some “wow” inside.

happybirthdayinside

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful Tuesday!

signature

makeitmondays 

what’s in it?

stamps: PTI Lovely Layers, 2012 Birthday Tags, Desktop File: Inspiration, Verve Bloom and Grow

ink: versafine onyx, PTI aquamist, raspberry fizz, su summer sun, kiwi kiss, sahara sand, choc chip, old olive

paper: PTI rustic cream, kraft, su kiwi kiss

accessories: PTI desktop file and lovely layers dies, Verve elegant leaves die, button, bakers twine,

12 comments:

Lynn said...

Once again...jaw dropping Moe! I love the stamped background and the pops of color against the craft are absolutely divine! Love, love, love it!!!

Marianne said...

Love your card Maureen! Love your background. It gives the design exactly the oomph it needs. Also had a look at Dawn's page. Loved the filing card idea.

Marisa said...

Loving all that white space and pops ov colour. That Verve leaf is one of my all time favorites as you can use it with so many things. Fabulously done as always :) Enjoy your short week!

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous card Maureen! I just can't get enough of Lovely Layers and your colour combo is fantastic.

Lea L. said...

This is really pretty! I love the file folder...it is a perfect layering piece here!

Jacquie Southas said...

gorgeous inside & out - and I am going to take a second lookat the desktop file set

Jill Norwood said...

I love your card Maureen! I love that grid stamp from the desktop file set...might have to breakdown and get it soon! :) Gorgeous card with lovely details inside and out!

Aimes said...

Beautiful on the inside as well as the outside; this is you as a card, Diva! :)
Glad to see you made the most of your extra day off! *wink*
Hugs!
Duchess
x

The Paper Parade said...

Whoo hoo for playing along with a Make It Monday! I haven't played with one of those in forever. I hope you win! Loving the outside AND the inside ;)

Christina said...

It definitely gets a "wow" from me! The way you've layered the flower and leaf die cuts on the front is so beautifully balanced. LOVE the grid stamp, too and have been searching for just the right one to add to my collection. :)

victoria h said...

Gorgeous card inside and out.

Nancy Guse said...

Great colors and I really like the desktop files stamp set. You did a beautiful job inside and out!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...