Monday, October 29, 2012

Precious Little Twinkle Toes

 

To enter my “400 Followers” Blog Candy, click HERE

twinkletoesclearlybesotted

Good morning!  I had some more time to play with another sweet Clearly Besotted set, Twinkle Toes.  This set is perfect for celebrating a new baby or a little girl who loves to dance…I know this will be a big hit come May and June when the Dance recitals begin!  Did you notice the sweet little sheer flower/resin flower on the tutu?  I think it gives the illusion of a real tutu :) OH, I love the way you can mix all the little words to create the perfect sentiment.

Twinkle_Toes_medium 

Hey, did you know Clearly Besotted has a Pinterest page AND a FaceBook page?  See all the stamp sets in action as well as some sneak peeks!  Check it out and start following today!  Have a lovely week…I’ve got to start carving the pumpkins! EEK!

signature

what’s in it?

stamps: Clearly Besotted Twinkle Toes

ink: versafine onyx, su rose romance

paper: pti rustic cream, cosmo cricket twenty three

accessories: satin ribbon, gems, prima sheer flower, resin flower

17 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh my goodness...my nieces would absolutely love this card. That sweet little tutu is beyond adorable. And her little wand...every little girl (or big girls) dream!

Stephanie said...

This card is too precious for words & my daughter Jasmine would love it so much!!!! Seriously impressed with this card Maureen - thank you :) Have a great week xxx

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous! Loving the pink!!

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love those stamps and the colours you have used are beautiful. Caroline xxx

sandie said...

this is just adorable, the little resin bow is gorgeous. Any little girl would love to get this card x

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely adorable :) :)

Unknown said...

I just love everything about this card! So cute!!

Tamika said...

This is so cute!!!!!

Marisa said...

Perfect for a little ballerina :) Loving all the pink and the touches of bling.

Lea L. said...

This is just precious! Love all the pink, and sweet stamps you've used!

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

So gorgeous I just had to buy the set! Now I'm waiting.....oh the wating is torture. Where is that postie...?
Hugs Katie x

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

So gorgeous I just had to buy the set! Now I'm waiting.....oh the wating is torture. Where is that postie...?
Hugs Katie x

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

So gorgeous I just had to buy the set! Now I'm waiting.....oh the wating is torture. Where is that postie...?
Hugs Katie x

Meredith MacRitchie said...

I *adore* this set, and wish it was out a year before it was, so I could have used it on my Ballet themed party goods in the summer!

Your card is so cute - and I totally agree about the organza flower!!

The Paper Parade said...

This is so sweet, Moe 😊 that little girl is adorable and I love the sentiment, too.

Tammy said...

This is sweetness personified!!

Michelle Short said...

Beautiful care Maureen, I love the layout you have used and that flower on the image is stunning! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...