Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sunshine After Rain ~ CASE Study # 113

lovecomforts

Good evening friends!  Welcome to a new week of inspiration over on the CASE Study challenge blog.  We are playing with another card from the super talented Julia Stainton!  Feast your eyes on this little beauty…

113October18

The colours just jumped at me this week as did the stamped flowers.  I don’t have any umbrella images, so I went with the “feeling better” and “love” theme from Julia’s card.  I just got my first order of Lil’ Inkers dies. L-O-V-E!  They have the sweetest little stitched border that frames out each image perfectly :)  These dies will see LOTS of love in the studio :)  Just sayin’!  The sun die pairs perfectly with the sentiment I helped inspire in Verve’s Stronger Love set.  It makes me smile every time I read it.  Head over to the CASE Study blog to see what the Design Team created, or check out their blogs below, then join in the fun!  Can’t wait to see what you are inspired by!  Thanks for visiting!

signature

CASE study header

Amy Wanford

Jeanna Jachna (Guest DT)

Andrea Ewen

Christina MacLaren

Clare Buswell

Debby Hughes

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)

Jean Martin

Maureen Plut (you’re here!)

Teneale Williams

Julia Stainton (October's Muse)

 

what’s in it?

stamps: Verve Stronger Love, Doodled Occasions

ink: versafine onyx, su pumpkin pie

paper: pti kraft, raspberry fizz, soft stone, rustic white, su pumpkin pie

accessories: pti limitless layers dies, lil’ inker sunshine dies, cuttlebug embossing folder, satin ribbon, pti button, bakers twine, stitching

10 comments:

Marisa said...

Perfect case and way to use the bright colours! The sun is adorable as is the pinked nestie.

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous, I love the colours on this one! Have a great day :) xxx

Lynn said...

Oh I love this gorgeous, bright, cheery color combo! Way to highlight those new dies and the beautiful, beautiful sentiment! So fun!

Michelle Woerner said...

What a HAPPY card!

Tigriswillreign said...

I absolutely LOVE these colors! Fabulous combination, Maureen!

Lea L. said...

This is pretty! I just love the sun diecut!!

Aimes said...

Those colours grabbed me too Diva but I adore how brave and bold you've been with them on this beauty as opposed to my timid take on them. You've got them to behave perfectly (must be the teacher in you *wink*)
Hugs!
x

Vickie Z said...

Fabulous!!! Perfect use of the colors and perfect CASE!!! Love how you used the LIL Inker Sun Dies!!!

Jeanne J. said...

Oooh! I love the bright pink and orange - so cheery Maureen!

Lyndal said...

Such a gorgeous card Maureen, LOVE, LOVE the bright colours :) :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...