Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Thanks Ever So Much ~ CASE Study #112



Good evening friends!  Welcome to a new week of inspiration over on the CASE Study challenge blog.  We are playing with another card from the super talented Julia Stainton!  Yes, I think I have a little crush on her!  She has made some of my favourite Lilybee Designs paper!  Here’s her super girly inspiration…
112October11
Strangely enough I didn’t go all girly, girly!  I was inspired by the tape measures, the banners, the flower and the burlap!  I love this My Mind’s Eye School Dazy paper, so I made another teacher thank you card!  What comes to mind for you?  Head over to the CASE Study blog to see what the Design Team created, or check out their blogs below, then join in the fun!  Can’t wait to see your projects!  Thanks for stopping by!
signature

 

Amy Wanford

Jeanna Jachna (Guest DT)

Andrea Ewen

Christina MacLaren

Clare Buswell

Debby Hughes

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)

Jean Martin

Maureen Plut (you’re here!)

Teneale Williams

Julia Stainton (October's Muse)


what’s in it?

stamps: verve treasured occasions

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti rustic white, black, mme fun day, school daze

accessories: verve ribbon banner die, pti friendly flower and leaf print dies, pti button, twinery bakers twine, burlap, measuring tape die cut, stitching

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Great banners and loving the leaves!!

Lynn said...

Oh my goodness...how do I love those big banners! Awesome!! And the touch of burlap...yummo!

Vickie Z said...

Love the papers, banners, and flower/ burlap combo!!! Wonderful case!

Lea L. said...

This is so cute! I love your flower accent, and the banners are so fun!!

Christina said...

Love those large banners and the burlap leaves!

The Paper Parade said...

I just love what you've made Moe! I love that big red ruler, and how your banners are fat and on cute patterned paper...love it!

Aimes said...

I know I say this every week but you seriously rocked the CASE Study this week, Diva - ROCKED it!
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...