Monday, January 14, 2019

From Cupid


Greetings, friends!  I've been having so much fun again with my Reverse Confetti stamps and dies this past weekend.  Jen's card HERE inspired this little number.  A colleague at work needed to borrow my school key last week as she forgot hers in her classroom.  She said she needed one of those big puffy keychains so she wouldn't forget her key at the end of the day.  Well, while I was out this weekend, I saw this heart puff keychain and knew she would love it!  I put it on her desk early this morning :)
  


I'm entering this sweet little card in the Reverse Confetti's Stock Your Stash challenge.  Thanks for stopping by!

what's in it?
stamps: Heart Filled Sentiments (Reverse Confetti), Tagged Sentiments (retired PTI)
dies: xoxo die, Tall Tag Trio die (Reverse Confetti), From the Heart die, Limitless Layers 1 3/4 (PTI)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...