Saturday, January 5, 2019

Happy Birthday to You ~ Mojo Monday


Happy weekend, friends!  I have enjoyed some extra time in the studio this week and got to play along with some of my favourite challenges along with some new goodies that arrived Thursday!  I'm using the current Mojo Monday sketch by my dear stamping friend, Julee.  


 Here's card number two... this will help replenish my birthday card stash!  Thanks for stopping by!



what's in them?
stamps: Your Beautiful Birthday (December freebie) - PTI
dies: Basic Bookmark 3, Simple Circles - PTI


3 comments:

Lynn said...

Love that sweet little layered cake! Adorable!

Lyn said...

Love it <3

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Fabulous little birthday cards! Love them both. So glad you were able to play along with Mojo Monday, Moe! Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...