Sunday, January 6, 2019

Happy Heart Day


Hello, friends!  It's my last day of holidays {insert sobbing face here} so I thought I would treat myself with a challenge I keep forgetting to play along with!  I love my Reverse Confetti stamps and die cuts so I pulled out a whack of them to play along with their January Stock Your Stash Challenge: Love is in the Air.  I'll be making a bunch of Valentine cards to take into work next month so this challenge is perfect...I'm sure I'll be entering it all month long!  Here's my second card as I need to make two at a time to really stock my stash!  I was inspired by Amy Rohl's card (so adorable!). Thanks for stopping by!  Wish me luck for tomorrow!







2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are so darling, Moe!

Lindsay Caplan said...

Thank you for sharing thiss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...