Tuesday, January 22, 2019

To Have & To Hold ~ Transformation Tuesday


Greetings, friends!  I made a card for the PTI's January Create Along with Us challenge, but they didn't have one this month.  I loved the card so much, though,that I decided to turn it into a wedding card for PTI's Transformation Tuesday challenge.  AND I made a very similar second card only changing up the sentiment and button.


Here are the 2 together...


Thanks for stopping by!  Hope your week has been going well :)


what's in it?
stamps: Love in Bloom (PTI)
dies: Love in Bloom, Noted Pinked A2 Vertical (PTI)

2 comments:

Susie said...

Caught my eye right away, Maureen! I love them both. Terrific idea to turn your old design into a "loving" Valentine's Day card. Perfect!

Cindy H. said...

Oh my, such gorgeous cards! Love them both!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...