Friday, November 4, 2011

…And Everything Nice!!

sugarandspice

TGIF everyone!! Thought I’d pop in quickly to share one of those baby cards I made for my sister’s wine store this month :)  I am LOVING the layered die style that seems to be BIG right now :)  Things are moving along at the house…just not as fast I would like…telephone, internet, cable and basement flooring (including the studio!) go in this weekend :)  AND the painting is being finished as we speak.  So hopefully in the next 2 weeks I’ll be broadcasting from the new house :)  In the meantime…get ready for some new VERVE next week!! The Spotlights start on Wednesday.  Can’t wait?!  Well, head over to the Verve Store and check out the SALE!!  Come back tomorrow for a special little post and sketch challenge ;)  Hugs!!

signature

Nov11HP_01 

what’s in it?

stamps: verve to the moon, pti modern woodgrain

ink: versafine onyx, su rose romance

paper: pti soft stone, rustic cream, kraft, sweet blush

accessories: pti dies (tag, mat stack, doily), may arts ribbon, pti button and twine, gems

5 comments:

TannyP said...

I'm loving your use of all these layers =) The ribbon treatments you've used lately are fantastic and the colors are fabulous. Gotta find that embossing folder for my craft area =)

Melisa Hunter said...

Such a pretty card! This could be another go-to sketch. I'm going to need to start a file of some of my favourite sketches from you! I'd have at least 3 in there right now. Glad to hear that things are progressing on the house front. Would you like me to leave that die in my mailbox for you for after school today?

Have a great day!

Marisa said...

Wonderfully layered and of course I"m loving the embossed dots in the BG. Lovely use of the bling too :) Hang in there...soon enough you'll be sleeping in your dream home :)

Michelle Woerner said...

First, adorable card. Soft colors and great elements! Second, I cant' believe how fast your house is progressing. HOW FUN!!!

Luanne said...

I love all the layered dies! Just catching up on my blog hopping. Looks like it won't be long until you're in your new place. Hope everything goes according to plan. Of course, there's always *plan B*.... Which of the PTI tag dies is your favorite? Hope you have a great weekend! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...