Saturday, November 19, 2011

In the Direction of Your Dreams

Hello!!  ACK! I’ve been without internet since Tuesday and after being disconnected twice by our internet provider, on hold for 30 minutes and promised a call back that never happened, I am delighted to say it was an easy fix and we are back up today.  So I am just in time to play with this week’s ColourQ colours!  And here we go with another scrumptious inspiration photo…

cqc111
It doesn’t get any yummier than razzleberry, pumpkin and crumb cake! Oh my!! I even got the neutral “white” right this week!!  I was so happy to have remembered this lovely satin ribbon AND delighted that I had brought it with me (‘cause I didn’t bring my SU Autumn Splendor set that would have been PERFECT for this card).  We are literally on the “HOME” stretch (pun intended) and if everyone shows up this week  MAY be moving in the next 2 weeks :)  I’ll have some more photos tomorrow :)  Thanks so much for visiting today…I’m off to vote in our municipal election and then up to the house to clean cupboards :)  Have a wonderful day!
signature

what’s in it?

stamps: verve words of wisdom

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti kraft, white, su pumpkin, razzleberry, pti autumn abundance and MME lost and found dps

accessories: pti tab and scallop border dies, may arts ribbon, stitching, pti button, thread

9 comments:

Lynn said...

I love how you add the little tabs...and these two sentiments go perfectly together! So happy your internet is back on...that is frustrating :(

Off to run then will be run the boys here and there today!

Melisa Hunter said...

What a fun card! Love the colours and the clean lines. You're getting there with the house. I bet you can't wait. Hope all is going well!

Marisa said...

Great use of the colours with the pops of razzleberry and then that yummy green bow! Glad you are back in cyber world. Hoping all goes well at the house this weekend so the end is near!!!

Christina said...

Just fabulous, Moe! I love that little tab and the mixed patterns--you're such a pro at that! Glad to hear you are back online and seeing a light at the end of the tunnel with your new house. How exciting!

Arielle H Gordon said...

This is a fabulous card, I love the stitching and the little tab! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the ColourQ this week!

sandie said...

I agree with Arielle-I love the stitching-it was the first thing I noticed and the colour of the ribbon is unusual but works so well!

Yapha said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the stitching and the combination of patterns! Thanks for playing at ColourQ this week!

kasia c. said...

Ummm.....WOW!!! I love this card. It is so much fun. I love all of the fabulous elements, the stitching, the layers, that gorgeoua ribbon! Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ. Im glad you were able to get back up & running. :)

TannyP said...

Such a gorgeous color combo and you've totally rocked it! The ribbon is beautiful and your stamp choices are spectacular! Beauty of a card =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...