Sunday, November 27, 2011

Merry Christmas

merrychristmas

Good morning!  After working at the new house yesterday, I came back to Dad’s and looked at my wish-to-do list.  On it was this week’s My Favourite Things sketch :)  I am always thankful when I can fit one of these in :)  It had a tag so I couldn’t resist even if I tried :)  I don’t have any MFT Christmas stamps so I used the note paper stamp from Own Your Own Story.  It’s not much MFT, but I tried!  I’ll leave you with a few new house photos, one of which shows the new Ikea furniture in the new studio, just waiting for stamps, paper, ink, ribbon, buttons and bling!  Can’t wait!!  Thanks for visiting and have a lovely day :)

signature 

2098

what’s in it?

stamps: mft own your own story, verve bright spirits

ink: versafine onyx, versamark

paper: pti rustic cream, hawaiian shore, mme 12 days of christmas

accessories: pti tag and poinsettia dies, felt, buttons, bakers twine, Michaels bell, stitching, twill ribbon

 

nov25laundryroom

laundry room

nov26studiodesk

desk top,  desk legs, shelves, trash bin, stool all from Ikea

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Look at those gorgeous new washer/dryer too! Everything looks so wonderful. And...your desk made me smile. Your essentials: starbucks and iPad...ready to get crafting!

I love how you placed the buttons on your card today. Such sweet little accents with the red/white twine!

Melisa Hunter said...

Such a wonderful card! Love all the bright colours and you pretty accents. Especially like the poinsettia and the little strip of velum. Your house is coming along sooo nicely! Love your new studio! You are going to be in heaven! Have a good Sunday. Take care. ttys!

Marisa said...

Loving the poinsettia and how it pops with the dark colour against the others. Wonderful take on the sketch. I have this one in my "to do" list too.

I'm turning very green right about now as I look at your laundry room! Love the rod above the W/D and the sink, not to mention all that counter room!

LOL at the Starbucks card on the desk - flavor? Getting closer - hang in there!!

Kay D said...

Wonderful card- I love that stitching on the tag.
I also love all those cabinets in your laundry room, and the washer/ dryer aren't too shabby, either! : )

Vickie Z said...

Love the colors and tags are your thing!!! Totally jealous with the laundry room... Mine's a little small!!! Glad things are going well.... You'll be in soon!!!

TannyP said...

So many PTI goodies that I wish I'd ordered in time for Christmas when I look out in blogland. Those dies are one of them! Next year ;)
Fabulous card - all those buttons are DELISH!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...