Monday, November 14, 2011

Verve After Party Favourite

peaceandlove

Good morning!! It is tradition that we Verve Divas pick a favourite card from the release for our After Party hop.  It was a tough call, but I chose this one…it’s loosely based on Diva Amy’s Viva La Verve sketch a week ago :)  I just love the pink and red for a non traditional Christmas palette.  It also uses some of my favourites from this Release…the sentiment from Bright Spirits and the 2 of the new dies, Winter Fun and Lovely Marquee.  Check out the Verve Blog for the master list to see all of the Diva Favourites.  What did you or what are YOU planning to buy?  lol  Check out the SALE as well…happy day to you all!

signature

VLVNov11Week1Sketch 

what’s in it?

stamps: Bright Spirits (Verve)

paper: sweet blush, rustic cream, scarlet jewel, white (PTI), espresso, ruby red, razzleberry (SU), Nordic Holiday (Basicgrey)

ink: onyx (Versafine), choc chip (SU), tea dye duo (PTI)

accessories: Lovely Marquee, Winter Fun dies (A Cut Above dies by Verve), circle and scallop circle dies (Spellbinders), seam binding ribbon (Memriemare), button, twine (PTI), embossing folder (SU), bells (Michaels), gem button (My Mind’s Eye), border punch (EK Success), gems (Kaisercraft)

5 comments:

Lynn said...

I'm dancing on cloud nine...knowing I get to try to emulate your gorgeous Verve style with all of these lovely goodies from this release! Can't wait to receive them!!

Beautiful card you choose for your favorite! I love all the reds/pinks!

Marisa said...

How did I miss the red bells at the release party? Must have been all the back tracking for saying don't us J names LOL! Great card and love the colour combo and bit of embossed panel you added. Have a great day :)

Aimes said...

Once I spot those sweet bells on your cards I know that it must be nearing Christmas, Diva! ;D
Loooove the rich warming colour of this - reminds me of mulled wine (scrummy!) in fact it also reminds me of some fabulous mittens I own too! Tee hee!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Vickie Z said...

Gorgeous, love the pink/red combo!!! All of your cards were fabulous!!! Hoping to get all caught up with comments this week....that dang wedding took more out of me than I had hoped!!! Thanks for the sweet comments and support!!!

TannyP said...

Oh I'm so loving all of your new stuff and can't wait for my order to arrive...I had to have it all =) I'm thinking I need to get some of those fabulous bells, but I can't find them at my Michaels. =(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...