Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Finally, a new Wild Card Colour Challenge!

happybirthday

Happy Hump Day everyone!  I am all caught up on my DT duties and personal cards, so I thought it would be fun to pull some new colours and make another Wild Card Colour Challenge (for those of you new to my blog, see the Wild Card page button above).  I was skimming through the Papertrey Ink forum this week and someone had asked if there was a colour challenge in blogland using PTI colours and my blog was mentioned!!  Though not a “formal” challenge, pulling your own colour combination is super fun and really gets the old dendrites working :)  Oh, I have missed this personal challenge.  Here’s what was pulled last night…

wacccky27 IMG_4535

As you can see from my card, I am not done with my Modern Woodgrain stamp set AT ALL!!  I was also itching to get out the Newsprint set again…just love stamping it to make a quick background.  I also got to cut into my new Damask paper :)  Thanks for enabling, Lynn!!  In a rut this week?  How ‘bout use my colours!!  Let me know if you do, I’d love to visit your blog and see your take on it!  Have a lovely day :)

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: verve big wish, pti modern woodgrains, newsprint

ink: versafine onyx, su going grey

paper: pti rustic cream, cream, damask dp, authentique dp

accessories: pti scallop, banner, mat stack 4, friendly flower dies, ribbon, button, twine

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Thanks to your enabling I am just about to order some more Vintage Cream! How did I ever live without it?

I am in love with the Authentique paper on this card! Keep those wild colors coming! Another beauty Moe!

Marisa said...

Never tire of that flower. The ribbon tags are perfect and the wood grain a perfect BG. Well done with the colour combo :)

Kay D said...

Just beautiful! All the layers and colors and textures are just working perfectly together!

Aimes said...

Yay for another WaCCCky Challenge!!! It's been a while, Diva!
I'm loving your picks this time around - are you sure you didn't take a sneaky peek when selecting these fab colours? They look so good together!
Oh and you're making me realise that I need that wood mat stack set...!
Hugs,
Duchess
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...