Friday, November 25, 2011

Papertrey Ink November Blog Hop

peaclovejoy

Welcome to my PTI Blog Hop post!  I’ve had a bit of crazy fun with all my new Christmas dies and stamps last weekend so grab a coffee (or tea, Aimes!).  For this first card, I’m going to use a line on you that I teach my children…”Ms Plut…I want you to notice {something about their artwork}.”  Dear Visitor, I want you to notice that the poinsettia has been die cut out of Joy to the World sheet music (from my dear friend, Janelle!).  Oh, how I love the new ink!  This is the first time using Springmoss and I LOVE it!  No more stamping off Kiwi Kiss!! This next card is using that fabulous snowflake die, oh my!

christmascheer

And lastly, because your coffee (or tea!) is almost done… another snowflake, but this time out of felt!  The button and leaves were inspired by the Starbucks packaging this year…and so is this sentiment {Let’s} Merry.  Leave it to SB to make an adjective into a verb!  They are making my job more difficult!! LOL

merry

I think the inspiration for all the cards is self explanatory seeing the photo below :)  …all the colours (red, green, cream and kraft) and patterns.  Thanks so much for looking and always leaving such lovely comments…enjoy the rest of the hop and the start to the weekend :)

signature

November-Blog-Hop-Inspiration-291x388

bloghoplogo

what’s in them?

{peace*love*joy}

stamps: pti modern woodgrain,stylish sentiments

ink: versafine onyx, pti springmoss

paper: pti rustic cream, cream, kraft, lime twist, sheet music

accessories: pti dies, wood button, twine, jingle bells (Michaels), may arts twill

 

{christmas cheer}

stamps: pti stylish sentiments

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti kraft, rustic cream, su red, echo park season’s greetings dp

accessories: pti snowflake die, circle nestabilities, pti buttons, twine, Michaels ribbon, stitching

 

{merry}

stamps: pti modern woodgrain

ink: su ruby red

paper: pti kraft, rustic cream, su red, echo park season’s greetings dp

accessories: pti dies, felt, button, twine

28 comments:

Lynn said...

Maureen, Your cards are major eye candy! I'm sitting here staring deciding on my favorite and I'm picking the last one. I love the big pop of red woodgrain! Gorgeous!

And...now off to the shower as my oldest son wants to go out into the shopping madness! Hilarious...Pat says I'm finally getting the daughter I never had! Happy Friday!

Elena said...

beautiful cards! I love the flower die-cut with the sheet music :)

Kay D said...

Wonderful cards! I love the sheet music poinsettia, and I just had to pin that last card- SO fabulous!

Lee said...

Gorgeous cards, Maureen. The third card is my favourite.

Marisa said...

Three beauties, Maureen. I was debating on that snowflake die and now that I see it here it's on my ever growing PTI wish list :) I also have those word dies on my list - love how it looks on the last card. Great use of the insp. pic on all three. Happy Friday :)

Luanne said...

Love all of them Moe! My favorite is the last one, it's really put together so nicely! Hope all is well (hugs) :-)

Marge said...

WOW -- sooo creative and impressive -- just told hubby if I won the lottery, I'd have to invest about $1500 at PTI to even begin to get all the dies/stamps/impression plates I so adore -- sigh!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Wonderful collection of cards Maureen! Love the music sheet paper! Happy Holidays!

Dana said...

Wow!! Love the cards!! Especially the last one!!

Tammy said...

These are beautiful. I am loving the snowflake die as well. I must say that your last card is just stunning! I see myself "lifting" this design for a few of my cards. Thanks for the inspiration. Now, off to find that echo park patterned paper :)

Lisa Elton said...

Oh Maureen what a lovely trio of cards! They're all beautiful but #3is my fav!!!

Joyce said...

Three wonderful cards all so different from the same photo. I love the little quilt like pieces from the different patterned papers, and also the flower made out of sheet music.

Terri Trotter Earley said...

What fun cards!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Karin Åkesdotter said...

What wonderful Christmas cards - so perfect and such great takes on the challenge picture!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Maureen, fabulous cards--all of them. You are going to make so many people very happy this holiday.

Stampin in the suburbs said...

Love your cards and yes, I noticed right away that beautiful flower out of music patterned paper. I love that snowflake die too. Your color combination and layouts are awesome.

Anonymous said...

Maureen, what beautiful cards you've created! I love all the wonderful details!
-Martha

Helen F. said...

Maureen these three cards are so stunning! I love that each one is unique but all based on the PTI photo so perfectly :o)

Unknown said...

Wow! Such beautiful cards! I love that poinsettia out of music paper!

Kim O'Connell said...

Very pretty! Your 3rd card is my fax with the felt holly leaves and big 'ol red button!

Suzanne Russell said...

Wow! All three are so pretty, I could never choose a favorite! Oh wait! I choose "Singing Loud" because of the sentiment itself and the way you framed it with the snowflake die. Love them all!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow, all three of your cards are just beautiful but my favorite one is the last one, with the snowflake and quilted look background.

Aimes said...

How did you know a cup of tea would last me exactly as long as your post, Diva?! Perfect timing! :D
Oh what fun you've had with your new dies and stamps - I'm still swooning over the wooden mats (yes I DO need that set it seems!)
Ha! As a teacher of literacy, SB are certainly not helping with my teaching of adjectives and verbs...guess that means I should spend more time and money there to research...*wink*
Happy weekend! Hope the house is going well!
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Karen C. said...

Love all your cards .. so many layered details and fun accents. The sheet music poinsettia and the red polka dot background on the first one is really eyecatching. The last one has a quilted look with the patches of pattern behind the sentiment. Lovely work all around.

Barb Turpin said...

Love the sheet music poinsettia, the vintage feel and sentiment to the second, but that last one with the 'pinking shear fabric' pieces really pops! They are all just lovely!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Oh, I love them ALL! I particularly love the music note poinsettia, but they are all beautiful!

TannyP said...

How on earth do you manage to blow me away each and every PTI blog hop? Every time I think "She's outdone herself", you do it again! Love all of them! Those snowflakes are fabulous and I absolutely adore the combination of paper and felt on the third card. Oh la la!

Tigriswillreign said...

These are fabulous!! I love the MERRY card especially!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...