Thursday, August 26, 2021

Crushing on Cardstock ~ Day 2

 

Hello friends!  I'm back to share my Day 2 cards from my Crushing on Cardstock Online Card Course.  I used 2 of the techniques from class, using different coloured card stock for my waves.  I have always loved this sentiment so years ago I printed it out several times on vellum.  I've had this last one for AGES and. again, finally found the perfect card.

Up next, I used an old PTI bead die to cut out some beautiful ray shapes.  Two rays were embossed (so happy embossing folders are making a comeback!  I find them much easier to use than impression plates) and one ray was cut from glitter cardstock.  That sweet gold bloom was another scrap waiting on my desk for so long.  I am on a roll with these old embellishments!

Here are the 2 cards together :)


Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be back soon with Day 3 :)




1 comment:

blaze said...

These cards are so nice! Love the quote on vellum, too. And it's perfect for these uncertain times.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...