Friday, August 20, 2021

Today, Tomorrow, Forever. Stock Your Stash!

 

Greetings and thank you to those of you who stopped by a few days ago to see my first card in what feels like FOREVER! It has been a blissful week looking around and seeing which of my favourite cardmakers are still active and what everyone has been up to!  I had to drop in on Jen and Reverse Confetti.  I looked up their latest Stock Your Stash challenge and thought it would be fun to create a shaker wedding card.  The studio is still fully stocked with all my supplies so sequins and clear plastic panels were not hard to find! LOL.  

I've set up my old homemade lightbox, thankful I did not get rid of it (I was considering it!).  I tried just using my phone and natural light, but I have not figured it out so I went back to my tried and true photography, lightbox, and paint.net.  It was like riding a bike, remembering how to adjust the photo and resize it.  Not professional by any means, but just good enough to share :).  Thanks for dropping by!  If you like, let me know what's new!  For example, Kristina Werner is married!  Sequins is still around (as far as I can tell)...I feel like Rip Van Winkle or Captain America! LOL  Have a wondering day :)

What's in it?
stamps:  Crazy About You Stamps (Reverse Confetti)
dies: XOXO Heart Dies, Falling Hearts Panel Die (Reverse Confetti)



3 comments:

Luanne said...

Good Morning! Thought I’d let you know my 2 new favorite companies! The Greetery (Betsy Veldman’s company!) and Pinkfresh Studio! They are having an event in November, that makes me think of Stamp-a-Faire! You’ll want to check them out if you haven’t already. 🤗

blaze said...

I won't repeat everything that Luanne just said, but I agree with her! Betsy's new company has had some fabulous releases, and she is so innovative. Pinkfresh Studio is also a new, genius company with too many good things!! Some card designer's have somewhat abandoned their blogs and are now putting their cards on Instagram instead. (i.e Melissa Phillips) But it's all good!

Carmela said...

Lovely card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...