Sunday, August 22, 2021

Inspired by Wanda Guess

Happy Sunday, everyone!  As I was checking out Betsy Veldman's The Greetery blog, I happily noticed so many former PTI designers.  I checked out Wanda Guess' blog and WOW! You have to go look at her card from yesterday.  It inspired these 2 cards...

Here they are together.  It has been rather freeing to create using old stamp sets and dies.  I really did go a little overboard with supplies back in my heyday of card making!  Now, just to keep it real, I do have an order in to Simon Says Stamp as a little treat to myself for creating more again ;) 

Tomorrow I start the new Online Card Class, Crushing Cardstock.  I thought this would be a great way to get the creative juices flowing.  Thanks for stopping by!


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...