Thursday, August 26, 2021

Crushing on Cardstock ~ Day 3

 CASEing ALERT!!

Good day, friends! Today's card is a very close CASE of a lovely card made years ago by the talented Dawn McVey.  It was this card that influenced me to buy the PTI heart dies and Delicates dies.  I thought of this card during Day 3 of the Crushing on Cardstock class I've been taking this week.  So I combined Kristina's technique of painting gold along the heart edges and popping each layer up with foam tape.  The rest is all Dawn's inspiration from this gorgeous card :)  Have a lovely start to your weekend!



 

 

2 comments:

Lisa K said...

Gorgeous CASE. Love your take on Kristina's idea with Dawn's card. Now I need to make time to try this method.

blaze said...

Lovely card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...