Saturday, August 21, 2021

Thank you for all you do! Colour Throwdown Challenge

 

Hello again!  Ahh, it feels so good to say that :)  As I've been trying to catch up on the last 2 years of card blogging, I came across the Colour Throwdown Challenge.  AND, even though it's still summer for this teacher, I cannot resist making a teacher card!  Inspired by the colours and All the fun teacher embellishments, I came up with this card with some "vintage" October Afternoon paper, a Reverse Confetti apple waiting for 2 years for the perfect card, and a sentiment from my beloved and classic Verve Teachers Count retired stamp set.

Again, I am so thankful you've stopped by and for my lovely commenters...I am definitely following up on your suggestions!  Luanne, can you believe it's been 10 years since the original PTI Stampafaire!  So grateful I made the long trek out to it :)

This is all filling my soul, friends, thanks for being here :)





3 comments:

Luanne said...

I remember that day well! I’m on Instagram, luannepf55 to see what I’ve been making these days! Many hugs to you and happy crafting!

blaze said...

Very cute card! What I always loved about your cards is that you are not afraid to use patterned paper! Haha! And I've wondered if you had retired, but I see that you are still on summer break. (I retired from teaching 5 years ago, and I will just say life is wonderful.) God Bless the teachers!!!

Lisa H. said...

such a great card! love the school/office theme and that RC apple is one of my faves! thanks for linking up to CTD!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...