Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I've Been Thinking About You

Trust me, blog buddies...I have been thinking about all of you and quickly looking at all your lovely posts, I'm just bagged right now and can't keep up to all the comments I want to post...so I'll group comments at times...I know you understand :)  I'm wanting all the routines to be set up and running in my class and do not want to wait the 2 or more months it takes to do so...LOL...so bear with me :)  Today's card is for the Card Positioning Systems sketch.  I love how open-ended it is...so full of potential.  I had such fun making a button tree for Mercy's sketch last week, that I couldn't resist that circle panel and the tree again :)  Add some fabulous October Afternoon paper and you have one yummy card, even without the bling!! HA!!  I hope your week is going well...we're half way there!!  Hugs....



what's in it?
stamps: su season of friendship; pti blooming button bits
ink: su choc chip; versafine onyx
paper: pti cream, kraft; su peach parfait; october afternoon dp
accessories: circle nestabilities; fiskars border punch; pti buttons; su ribbon; stitching

7 comments:

Aimes said...

Oh I understand alright! I'm admiring so much in blogland and not having the time to comment - it's like having duct tape over my mouth LOL!
I adore your button tree! Now if only buttons did grow on trees....I'd be sorted for life!
Hugs,
Aimes
x
P.S Soooo nearly the weekend - I can see it! x

Michelle Woerner said...

What up girlie!! I love this. The rich maroon color with the dark orange -PERFECTION!! There you go with that button tree again -LOVE it! Hugs,

Marisa said...

Love these button trees :) Darling card and I got a few pieces of that DP just the other day.

Hang in there with the first full week. Always a workhorse week setting things up, finding out who is who in the classroom (live wire, shy, slower learners etc.) You'll have it down in no time, I'm sure. Soon enough you'll have lots of energy to create after school :)

Kathy Martin said...

Love this card! Awesome button tree! :)

Maria said...

Very pretty card! Tree is so cute with all the buttons!

Kristii said...

Fantastic card!!! Love your button tree!!!

Winter said...

Another Beautiful Fall card! I love that button tree! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...