Tuesday, September 7, 2010

U R Simply Amazing

Good morning...today is the first day of school here in B.C. :)  That means I'm back at work and full on for 10 months :)  LOL...here's a little card I made with my friend, Melisa in mind.  She too has transferred to a different school and is now the Teacher Librarian there :)  I thought she would love this library card and blackboard...and she did :)  Okay, wish me luck!!! I won't have my class today, just last year's class that was in my classroom last year...I'll get my kiddos tomorrow :)  Hope you all have a fabulous day and if it's your first day back to work or school or your kids' first day...all the best!!!

what's in it?
stamps: pti fresh alphabet, verve bountiful backgrounds, date stamp
ink: su white craft, real red
paper: pti cream, su real red, black, grey, dp
accessories: cork, su birds and blooms die, satin ribbon, button, twine, brads, white embossing powder, stitching, Heather Nicols digital library card

6 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

What a cool school card! Love the library card and the cork and button flower! :)

Marisa said...

Darling card and so perfect for a teacher.

Hope you can get classes organized and split up quickly today and that your group of kids tomorrow makes for a good class!

Just one more sleep before I can do some serious stamping - can't wait!

Aimes said...

Hope it goes well, Diva! I had a scary first day with new students, though that was due to a HUGE spider jumping to life near me at the end of the day LOL!
Such a sweet card, totally rockin' the back to school look with it! No wonder Melisa loved it!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Heather Innusa said...

Wow! Great card - I love it!!!

Heidi said...

Oh so cute, I hope u had a good day!

Lynn said...

Maureen, Maureen, Maureen, simply adorable...hope your first day back with the children tomorrow is fabulous. I'm sure your friend loved this card. So sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...