Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Thank You

Good morning friends!!  Now before you go and say, "another button tree," let me just say, try one first...then you will see how addicting they are!! LOL  So now whenever I see a sketch with a big circle, plan on seeing a button tree!!! Okay, I'll try to get over them quickly, but really...they are so fun!!!  The big leaf button by the sentiment is another wood button from a card last week.  I've used 2, so there are only 4 left!!!  I will try  NOT to hoard them :)  You might think my stitching is kind of neat with the double stitch line, but it came out of neccessity.  The first line of stitching was a little off, so I decided to make it more "whimsical" with the second round :) LOL  Hmm, maybe I shouldn't have told you that!!  I guess I should get onto the fact that this card uses Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch...it has great panels for using up some of the yummy patterned paper scraps you couldn't throw out :)  I hope you all have a lovely Tuesday, thanks so much for visiting :)  Now off to try your own button trees!! LOL {wink}



what's in it?
stamps: su season of friendship; pti inside and out thankyou
ink: su choc chip
paper: pti cream; kraft, su dusty durango (or one of the other InColours oranges!!LOL), early espresso; cosmo cricket dp; imaginesce dp
accessories: circle nestabilities; pti buttons, ribbon and twine; wood button; stitching, ek success border punch

3 comments:

Aimes said...

I'm beginning to think buttont trees exist IRL! LOL! If only...*sigh*
Keep 'em comin - I love them! So fun and great therapy for a button hoarder *wink*
Hugs,
Aimes
x
P.S Not quite mitten weather yet...but I have them ready and waiting!

Marisa said...

Believe it or not, I almost made one the other day LOL! Love all the ones you've made and definitely want to make one. The wooden button on the sentiment panel is fabulous too. Great card and use of Mercy's sketch!!

Melisa Hunter said...

Wish I had time for a button tree!
:( Oh well, soon enough! I'll try one next week! Thanks for the inspiration! Love the scalloped circle on the kraft and fall DP's! One would think that fall was your favourite season by looking at this beautiful card! ;)

ttys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...