Sunday, September 26, 2010

Not the Same Without You ~ Wild Card Colour Challenge 12

Good morning!!  Welcome to the twelfth Wild Card Colour Challenge!!  With my son back at University, I was left to my own devices to choose the next set of colours...when I saw the 2 different greens, I was tempted to throw one back...but stayed true to the challenge.  I was originally going to alternate button colours, but then thought I could stamp the order form in Old Olive ( a close match to ripe avocado).  I really am loving Lavender Moon lately and think it looks great against Hawaiian Shores.  Thanks for stopping by...what's a favourite colour combo you've discovered this week?
LOL, did you notice the misspelling of "new" leaf?  I tried to go back and edit, but didn't know how to delete the one letter with the basic editing program I use...it wasn't as simple as a word document!!  Have a glorious day :)


what's in it?
stamps: verve always on my mind; pti it's official
ink: su old olive, versafine onyx
paper: pti hawaiian shores, kraft, cream, bitty dot dp;
accessories: fiskars border punch, pti buttons and ribbon, gemstones, cuttlebug ef, pti notebook die

4 comments:

Aimes said...

Well, Diva, you maybe you don't need Jake to pick your colours or maybe his good taste rubbed onto you because I LOVE that colour combo! Never thought of using lavender with hawaiian shores but it totally works!
Such a sweet card too - lovin' the row of sweet buttons!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Lynn said...

Maureen, You make me laugh...didn't pick up your typo until you pointed it out! Gorgeous creation as always!!! Love the bling!

Kristina said...

Ack, those greens were killing me on my card. I finally reduced the ripe avocado to some buttons, lol. But it's on there.

I love your card with these colors, however! The Hawaiian Shores and Lavender Moon together are gorgeous. Not to mention the bow... *swoon*

Gorgeous as always!

TannyP said...

You never cease to amaze me with your color challenges and how you manage to make them work! Another beauty =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...