Thursday, November 1, 2012

400 Followers Blog Candy Winner!!

blogcandywinner 

Good morning friends!  I’m interrupting my Verve Release Spotlights to bring you the winner of my Blog Candy!  Congrats to…

Annie Rose said...

Awesome! Congrats on the followers... I'm happy to be one! :)
My favorite embellishment is ribbon. It adds so much!
Thanks,
Annie Rose

Annie, please contact me at moeplut@shaw.ca with your emailing address AND your favourite colour type of ribbon…if I have some, I’ll include some in your package…I’ve got quite the stash!! LOL

Thanks for everyone’s sweet comments!  Seems like we have a lot of favourite embellishments in common!  Group hug!

signature

 

 

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Congrats to Annie Rose for winning this fab candy. Enjoy!

Annie Rose said...

Oh my goodness! HOORAY! Thank you so much, Maureen. The candy is totally drool-worthy. THANK YOU! :)

Luvs,
Annie Rose

Colleen said...

Congratulations to Annie Rose on the win

Pendra said...

Congrats to Annie Rose and thanks for the chance Maureen!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...