Sunday, November 25, 2012

Peace on Earth ~ Papertrey Ink Blog Hop

peaceonearthmplut

Hello again!  I couldn’t help but make another card for this month’s Papertrey Ink Blog Hop!  I tried looking for my own cover to use, but it was driving me crazy, so I opted to use the ones Nichole offered.  I love the colours on this second cover.  My new Echo Park paper pad has oodles of these colours in it, so it was easy to find some fabulous paper to use. 

closeup

Thanks for visiting again!  I love when the hop is on a weekend so I can look at all the entries :)  Enjoy!

signature 

bloghop

cover

 

what’s in it?

stamps: pti vintage ornaments additions, bells and boughs

ink: versafine onyx, su perfect plum

paper: pti white, lavender moon, echo park winter wishes

accessories: kraft doily, pti vintage ornaments, simple circles dies, bakers twine, Michaels bells

16 comments:

Kara said...

awesome card, Maureen!

Lynn said...

And this one says Moe - 100% I love the patterns in the papers...they are fabulous and show off the inspiration photo perfectly!

Linda Visser - van der Velden said...

Great card! Simple and I love it!

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card. Caroline xxx

Lisa Kind said...

This is so pretty Maureen! I love the mix of colors and patterns! It really caught my eye!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

I can totally see you inspiration, fun!

Tracey McNeely said...

Another fabulous card Maureen, you nailed the inspiration!

craftmates said...

Beautiful card!- Irma

Anonymous said...

Love your layout on this card.

Nancy Penir said...

Those colors are yummy! Crazy in love with plaids!

Inkyfingers said...

My you were busy and I love how both cards are so different. I loooove your heart card - so stylish!

Marisa said...

Wonderfully done, Moe. Love that ornament and the kraft doily. Putting up Christmas lights and a soccer game won out yesterday so no go this time round for me.

Andrea M said...

Moe this is FABULOUS! What an awesoem take on the inspiration photo!

Kelly S. said...

What a lovely holiday card in shades of purple, Maureen! It seems that purple is IN right now, and I must use it more. Love the papers and your adorable layered ornament!

Marlena M. said...

Maureen, this is gorgeous and classy. I love that vintage ornament!

carol (krillsister) said...

Very pretty. I like how you used a combination of dies to create this card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...