Sunday, November 4, 2012

May Your Christmas be Blessed

Christmasbeblessed

Good morning!  Ah, an extra hour of lounging this morning!  I love it!  My peeps over at A Passion for Papertrey have a super fun and motivating challenge this week: ink up the sets we had to have, but haven’t used yet.   I went straight to my Christmas sets and yep, sure enough, there it was…a brand spankin’ new Christmas set from last year that was supposed to be used for my official cards.  I remember, however, that I got distracted by the Wonderful Words: Holiday dies and the rest is history.  So last night, for the first time, I inked up Star of Wonder, one of Dawn’s beautiful sets.  To help get the mojo going, I CASEd one of Dawn’s gorgeous cards from last October found HERE on her blog (scroll down to the third card).  That’s all from me!  I’m off later today to my first Christmas Craft Sale :)  Hope your Sunday is lovely :)  Thanks for stopping by!

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: PTI Star of Wonder

ink: versafine onyx, su razzleberry

paper: pti white, lavender moon, kraft, sweet symphony dp, echo park season’s greetings dp

accessories: pti tag, limitless layers, photo finishers die, doily die, rustic twine, May Arts ribbon, Michaels jingle bells, stitching, corner rounder

13 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card very elegant love the colours. Caroline xxx

Tammy said...

Beautiful! Love the bells on top of tag! The colour combo is so warm!

Enjoy your craft sale--I have Sunday full of marking senior English papers! Boo!!! I haven't crafted in weeks :(

Luanne said...

I love this card! I think that might need to be my set for next year..... Love the layout of your card too. :)

scrappingnana said...

Lovely card. Love the image.

Alanna said...

This is beautiful.

Marisa said...

Purple/burgundy bells! I'm impressed you found some :) Love the colour combo and layered focal image, not to mention that fun ribbon. Have fun at the craft sale! You in it or just being a customer?

sandie said...

this is lovely Moe, I have been looking for a nativity scene, do you know of any digi ones?
And great to use old stamps, glad I am not the only one who forgets about some!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Gorgeous!! I don't think I have an uninked PTI set, you know that? Other brands, YES...

I can't believe it's craft fair season already! I haven't even gotten rid of my pumpkins yet! But... I am all-too-happy to oblige, of course! ;)

Lynn said...

Oh the silhouette of the nativity scene is gorgeous! Love that you stamped it in purple instead of black...and purple jingle bells too! Wow...so perfect!

Lea L. said...

This is really pretty! I love the stamps you've used, and those bells are a perfect touch!

Shannon said...

I love the color scheme and the bells with twine; such a sweet little addition!

Caryn said...

Wow Maureen, what a stunna! Haven't got this set but you sure do make it look tempting!

Thanks for playing along at A Passion for Papertrey.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Aimes said...

Hello, Diva! I'm playing catch up in Blogland...serious catch-up! LOL!
Oh how I love it when you start teasing us with those bells! ;D
Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey! :)
Hugs!
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...