Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Wishing You Peace

wishingyoupeace

Hi again!  I’ve got another Verve Release card to share :)  I used two different sets, Merry and Bright and Joyous Noel to create the sentiment.  I LOVE doing that!  Nothing too difficult…just some ribbon, bells, die cuts and some gorgeous paper that really does all the work! Thanks for popping by! 

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: Merry and Bright, Joyous Noel (Verve)

paper: spring moss, rustic cream (PTI),Season’s Greetings (Echo Park)

ink: onyx (Versafine)

accessories: double banner and edger #4 dies, button, twine (PTI), jingle bells (Michaels), seam binding ribbon (Memrie Mare Etsy Store)

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful card I love the flower background paper. Caroline xxx

sandie said...

these colours are gorgeous, really rich and remind me of a good merlot!

Luanne said...

Way to showcase that gorgeous paper! This is beautiful!

Lynn said...

Gorgoeus - love the poinsettia paper..it looks stamped with perfect pearls in the center of the leaves. I agree...let the beautiful paper do the talking on your card! And of course, the jingle bells :)

Marisa said...

Way to use that poinsettia paper. saw it and found it too bold (whimp, I know LOL) but it looks fabulous here. Wishing I had some of those brown bells. Hopefully next year Mike's will have a kit again LOL!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Simple, and so beautiful. LOVE that paper... wonder if I could stamp something similar with Bells & Boughs?

Andrea M said...

CAS and so beautiful Moe! Such beautiful paper!

Helen F. said...

Beautiful papers, pretty ribbon bow and jingle bells with the lovely sentiment~all coming together for a gorgeous creation, Maureen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...