Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Joy to the World ~ CASE Study #116

JoytotheWorldClearlyBesotted

Hello friends! Welcome to another fun week over on the CASE Study Blog!  Let’s get right to the next fabulous inspiration card by this month’s Muse, Angeline Yong. I was inspired by the colours, especially the kraft, the gems and the right sided focal point. 

116CASEnov8

And guess what?  There are prizes this week!  Woohoo!  Stephanie over at Clearly Besotted Stamps is offering up 2 stamp sets to a lucky participant, one of which is the set I’m using today, Merry Little Christmas.  It’s full of cute little images and several little holiday words that can be mixed and matched to create your own unique sentiment in the same colour or different ones.  The small words are perfect for banners or tags :)  Head over to the CASE Study blog for all the details :)

Merry_Little_Christmas_large

I hope you’ll join us this week!  Take a look at the Design Team’s take on this week’s card over on the CASE Study blog or directly on their blogs…

CASE study header

Amy Wanford

Andrea Ewen

Christina MacLaren

Clare Buswell

Debby Hughes

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)

Jean Martin

Jeanne Jachna

Maureen Plut (you’re here!)

Teneale Williams

I hope you’ll join us this week!  Thanks for stopping by!

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: clearly besotted merry little christmas

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti rustic white, mme kraft fun day, october afternoon holiday style, glitter paper (star)

accessories: spellbinders circle die, kraft doily, seam binding ribbon, gems, bakers twine, pti tiny tag die, corner rounder

9 comments:

Marisa said...

What a cute Christmas tree and love the little noel star tag! Wonderful case.

Lea L. said...

This is really pretty!!

Caroline said...

I love love love this card the design is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Lynn said...

Ahh...I didn't order this set with the trees and knew I should have!! It's adorable...love the sweet little gems!

sandie said...

I am always stunned by your bows. I made a card yesterday and it took me forever to tie one bow and it still doesn't look that great!

Stephanie said...

And joy to me upon seeing this beauty! Fabulous card Maureen, I expect no less from you everytime & you NEVER disapoint - thank you! :) xxx

dj said...

super cute!! love everything about it!!

www.CardsPaperAndScrapbooks.com

Tammy said...

Sweet decorated tree, and I LOVE the kraft doily!!

Luanne said...

Love this layout! What a pretty card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...