Sunday, November 18, 2012

Joy to the World

joytotheworldpj

Hey Peeps!  Just posting a quick card I made during the Verve Release a few weeks ago.  I kept a few projects to post during report card writing time so it wouldn’t seem like I dropped off the face of the earth ;)  Nothing new here except the fabulous new Plain Jane and the new snowflake image from Merry and Bright :)  Otherwise, non traditional colours, some sparkly stitched ribbon and, of course, some jingle bells :)  Have a wonderful day…the reports will be done by late afternoon! Woohoo!  Thanks for stopping by :)

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: Merry and Bright, Joy to the World Plain Jane (Verve)

paper: white, soft stone (PTI), Holly Jolly Christmas (Echo Park), white glitter paper (American Crafts)

ink: choc chip, pretty in pink, mellow moss, soft stone (SU)

accessories: circle die (Spellbinders), ghost snowflake (Heidi Swapp), snowflake punch (Martha Stewart), button (PTI), jingle bells (Michaels), silver cording, stitching

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous Christmas card I love the colours and the layout is fabulous. I love the little bells. Caroline xxx

Andrea M said...

This is so beautiful! Love the colours.

Luanne said...

Simply fabulous! Love those aqua bells. The font on this has been my total favorite! Very pretty!

Lynn said...

I need to just sit and stare at your gorgeous color combos and give them a try...I love them. Your eye for color just amazes me Maureen! Beautiful...and the countdown is on...so glad the reports are almost done!!

scrappingnana said...

Very pretty. Love the soft colors and the jingle bells.

Marisa said...

Great colour combo and of course, I'm loving the sonwflakes (winter version of leaves LOL!) Way to create the BG wtih them. So sad no bell kits at Mike's this year :( At least got to use a 50% off coupon to get a few packages through. Here's hoping you are able to get all the report cards done!!

Tracey said...

Oh my goodness....this is gorgeous!! I love the soft colours!!

Suzanne said...

I really love the pastels! So pretty for snowflakes and it makes that beautiful sentiment shine. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...