Wednesday, November 14, 2012

‘Tis the Season

tistheseason

Good morning!  I had to have another go at the Tuesday Trigger challenge over on the Moxie Fab World blog this week.  I liked my first card, but it wasn’t really what was in my head.  I really wanted to make a Christmas card with the colours AND use my new Bells and Boughs set that has seen a lot of inky love this week :)  I’ve used the colours and a bit of felt.  I had to use this particular sentiment as the patterned paper has the words to Deck the Halls on it! 

Fantasy in Fall 

A non traditional colour scheme for Christmas, but I love it!  Have a great day :)

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: pti bells and boughs

ink: versafine onyx, su sahara sand, more mustard, pti autumn rose

paper: su sahara sand, pti rustic cream, Jillibean Soup Christmas Eve Chowder

accessories: pti mat stack, fillable frames, bells and boughs dies, felt, woodgrain embossing folder, gems

12 comments:

Lynn said...

Non-traditional and 100% gorgeous. I love the color combo and the subtle gray stamping on the sentiment panel is beautiful...wowzers Moe!

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous I love the design and the colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Luanne said...

I love your blooms! I came really close to buying Bells and Boughs for my Christmas cards this year, and ended up withy he Pinecone set...! This is super yummy and I love the colors!

Betty said...

truly a gorgeous card! love the layout too!

Marisa said...

Love the flowers and the pine boughs in the sentiment panel. What fun paper too - I'm going to be humming that song all day now LOL!

Lea L. said...

Beautiful! Love those felt leaves & flowers!

Andrea M said...

Oh so pretty! Love the colours!

nancy said...

This is a wonderful take on the trigger. Very clever use of the bow in a leaf color.

Vickie Z said...

Wonderful sentiment with your paper! Love the use of the colors!!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Oh, I looooove how you layered the blooms!!! MUST remember that...

Christina said...

Gorgeous, nontraditional holiday look! I love the pine boughs behind the sentiment and the woodgrain on the frame.

Jeanne J. said...

Maureen I love the stamped pine branches inside the frame! Gorgeous take on the inspiration photo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...