Monday, November 12, 2012

Peace, Love and Joy CASE

IMG_6273

Good morning!  I’m just popping in quickly with a sweet little Christmas card.  After working on all my DT projects, I had time to play this weekend.  I wanted to CASE a GORGEOUS card I saw in the PaperCrafts Holiday Cards and More magazine.  The original was by Julia Stainton and is on page 87.  I love her use of burlap and how she made an elegant focal point.  Hope you’ve had a great start to your week!  Thanks so much for visiting :)

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: pti bells and boughs

ink: versafine onyx

paper: Authentique Wonder, pti rustic cream, kraft

accessories: spellbinders scalloped oval die, burlap, pti rustic twine and button, Michaels picks and gold leaves , corner rounder

11 comments:

Lynn said...

Good morning Moe, the gold leaves against the burlap are gorgeous! And the patterned paper choices with the burlap are beautiful!

PS you need to enter this in the Moxie Fab challenge for cork, burlap, etc. :)

Caroline said...

This is so beautiful I love the layout and the colours are fabulous. Caroline xxx

Venus and Luanne @ Sisters Craft Cafe said...

Very beautiful! the burlap added a wonderful texture to your card.

Luanne

Marianne said...

Gorgeous card, Maureen. Love added texture of the burlap, and that holly paper looks pretty wonderful, too.

Andrea M said...

Gasp! This is fabulous! Love the burlap!

Melisa Hunter said...

This turned out really nice, Maureen! It was fun to see this creation in progress yesterday. Thanks for the great visit!

Marisa said...

Love that holly paper and the burlap is a wonderful touch! Great little Christmas card :) Enjoy your day off!

Christina said...

Totally fabulous! The burlap adds such a great texture!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Oh, this is gorgeous!! I don't have my issue handy to compare, but I do love your card!

Lea L. said...

This is SO pretty! Love the burlap, and those beautiful gold leaves!!

Aimes said...

Hellooooooooo burlap!!! What a jaw-droppingly gorgeous focal point, Diva! Can I request this beauty please? LOL! It'd be a pain to post I imagine!
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...