Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Merry Christmas ~ CASE Study #117

merrychristmas117

Greetings everyone! Welcome to another fun week over on the CASE Study Blog!  Let’s get right to the next fabulous inspiration card by this month’s Muse, Angeline Yong.

117CASEnov15

I love the kraft card base and the pop of red and green so I continued with my Christmas card roll! I just received my latest PTI shipment with Bells and Boughs and HAD to ink up those super fun poinsettias!  I hope you’ll join us this week. Take a look at the Design Team’s take on this week’s card over on the CASE Study blog or directly on their blogs…

CASE study header 

Maureen Merritt (November Guest Designer)

Amy Wanford

Andrea Ewen

Christina MacLaren

Clare Buswell

Debby Hughes

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)

Jean Martin

Jeanne Jachna

Maureen Plut (you’re here!)

Teneale Williams

Hope your week is going well!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: pti bells and boughs, christmas poinsettia

ink: versafine onyx, su cherry cobbler, real red, kiwi kiss

paper: pti kraft, white, basicgrey nordic holiday

accessories: bells and boughs and christmas poinsettia dies, lil’ inkers stitched rectangle die, gems

11 comments:

Marisa said...

I can see why you love that set so much. The flowers are fabulous and loving the leaves too :) Great case!

Kristina said...

LOVE this card! Those flowers and holly leaves are fabulous. And the drawn stitching is the perdect rustic touch. Off to go stare at it some more! I may need to case your case. ;)

Caroline said...

Beautiful card the flowers are gorgeous and I love the layout. Caroline xxx

Katie said...

Maureen, I love your card, beautiful traditional colors. Thanks for sharing your talents.
Your students must love having all your creativity.

Andrea M said...

Oh Moe! Just love this!!!

Lynn said...

Swoon...I love how the poinsettias pick up the gorgeous colors from the striped paper. My CAS loving heart adores this card. Don't you just love those Lil Inker Dies? They add the perfect touch.

Vickie Z said...

Love your new PTI dies and stamps...look fabulous! The striped paper is perfect!

sandie said...

such Christmassy background paper and the little added gems match perfectly!

Janelle Stollfus said...

Such a sweet card! Love the poinsettia and dies you used. Enabler, you. :)

Marlena M. said...

Gorgeous Christmas creation Maureen! I love those flowers~

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! Loving the flowers and added jewels!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...