Monday, November 19, 2012

October CARDS Publications

generosity

Good morning!  Just popping in quickly again with my cards that were in the recent October CARDS magazine.  I really love this first one with the layered PTI Frilly flowers.  It is such a great set!

bonjourtrigger

This second one was a Tuesday Trigger card…no go on a Moxie Fab shout out, but a go for publication :)

justanote

And this last one uses so many of my favourite things :)  Thanks for stopping by!  There was little time to stamp this past week but I should be getting back into my groove now that reports are done :)  Thanks for spending a few moments with me :)

signature

11 comments:

Lynn said...

woohoo on your reports being done and this being a short work week for me...all three of these cards are beyond gorgeous! I love the colors in the first, the beautiful CAS design in the second and the sweet little chipboard buttons in the third. I love your style Moe!

Caroline said...

These are all gorgeous card's love them. Caroline xxx

Luanne said...

Such pretty cards! I can see why they were chosen! I must say though, now I want Frilly Flowers and I don't need another flower set...haha! Have a great week!

sandie said...

all stunning cards, number 2 has to be my favorite, I love the lined paper against the die and the bright red buttons x

Marisa said...

That first card screams Moe :) Love how you used the different colours for the flower and the lace is a great touch. Wonderful CAS card for the second and loving the polka dotted heart with the seam binding on the last one. Congrats on the trio :) Yeah for report cards being done!!

Linda Visser - van der Velden said...

very nice cards!

Jinny Newlin said...

Congratulations, Maureen! Such beautiful creations! Yummy!

Andrea M said...

Congrats to you, Maureen! These are so GORGEOUS!

Vickie Z said...

Love all three but, a "titch" partial to the third one!! Glad report cards are done...a relief for you and more time to stamp!

Christina said...

Congrats on the publications, Maureen! These are beautiful!

Helen F. said...

Gorgeous cards, Maureen.
Congrats on the publication~so deserving!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...