Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Be Brave and some more Kitchen Photos :)

bebrave

Good evening!  I thought I would post this card late tonight.  I wanted to treat myself to a little inky session with the sketch over on the My Favourite Things forum.  I had played a few times in the summer, but then the house sold and everything went CRAZY!! LOL  I had stamped that sweet little panel with the coordinating stamp a few weeks ago and it has been patiently waiting on my desk.  When I saw this week’s sketch, I rotated it 45 degrees…hmmm, is it just me or does it kind of look like my card from yesterday?!  LOL  I think I’m in a sketch rut!!  YIKES!! Time to change things up a bit :)

1949

I will leave you with some kitchen photos!!  The island and cupboard doors went in yesterday and then all the door handles/pulls went in today :)  Tile floor is all in, just needs grout this weekend. Granite counters go in Friday!!  Sweet dreams!

signature 

oct13bararea

The “bar.” Pantry/microwave to the right.

glassdoorknob

Glass door knobs on all the upper cabinets and in our ensuite

drawerlowerdoorknobs

Brushed nickel drawer pulls and door pulls.

islandknobs

Dusty island, but wanted to show the pulls and knobs..done in oiled bronze.

oct12kitchenisland

The kitchen and tile floor yesterday.  It’s so beautiful :)  Can’t wait for the first latte!!

what’s in it?

stamps: My Favourite Things Own Your Story

ink: versafine onyx, su razzleberry, pti teadye

paper: pti rustic cream, su choc chip, sahara sand, MME dp

accessories: MFT four point dienamic, pti notepage, tab dies, pti buttons, ribbon, clip, recollections flower, thread, stitching

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Maureen, your kitchen looks absolutely lovely. I love the island. Can't wait to see the granite!

Your card is beautiful too...I love the text on the background stamp!

TannyP said...

Holy dinah! That kitchen is spectacular. I bet it's going to be just as stunning as your cards! That background stamp & die is awesome, the paper is gorgeous and as usual, you're rocking the fabulous ribbon & buttons. Love it!

Marisa said...

Looky at that fabulous kitchen!! I can hear you squealing with joy all the way down here ;) Great card too.

KimCreate said...

oH, I was waiting to see the kitchen! It's beautiful. I bet your chomping at the bit to live there!
Pretty card.
Kim

Luanne said...

Bet you're just dying to move in! What a gorgeous kitchen. Soon it will be full of love, laughter and lattes! Love your sweet card today, those buttons and notebook layer are perfect touches!

Melisa Hunter said...

Your kitchen is looking amazing! I can't wait to see it in real life. Love how your card came together. Great colours and fabulous details.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...