Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Let’s Get Together and some House Pix!

sipday4B

Good morning!  I’ve been saving this card since the Verve August Release for the perfect moment…and that moment has come :)  I thought it would be the right card to post during a super busy work and house week.  And that week is NOW!  LOL  Busy with final house details and busy with Parent/Teacher interviews.  So, hey!  Let’s get together for some coffee in the new kitchen!  It’s almost done!  Pull  a chair up to the new island…

oct17granitecounters

The granite is actually called Cafe Imperial…it seems only fitting.  No, I didn’t “pick” the granite because of its name, although it didn’t hurt the decision {{wink}}.  The close up does not do it justice…it’s all glittery and gorgeous…you’ll just have to come to see it in person!! LOL  The hole in the back will be for the prep sink (prepping martinis, that is! LOL)

oct17cafeimperialgranite

And if it’s around 5:00, we’ll switch to wine or martinis! And move over to the bar area…

oct17barcounter

The marble counter is also in up in the ensuite…with the (Moe) mandatory 2 sinks…tip for a happy marriage…just sayin’!

oct17ensuitemarble

and the wood floor installation started today upstairs.  This is taken in the master bedroom, looking out and down the hall into the guest suite.

oct17woodfloorinstall

Well, that’s it for me…I’ll try to pop in before Friday with a few baby cards and maybe a few reruns ;)  Hope all is well in your corner of this great world.  Hugs and thanks for visiting :)

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: better with you, sip and savor (Verve)

paper: rustic cream (PTI), espresso, sand (SU!)

ink: onyx (Versafine), raspberry fizz (PTI), kiwi, bermuda, pumpkin (SU!), versamark

accessories: circle die (Spellbinders), blossom die, ribbon, button (PTI), border punch (Fiskars), gems (Kaisercraft), orange twine (Michaels), corrugated cardboard (Starbucks sleeve), stitching

8 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Maureen, your card is beatufil! Love that coffee set!

GORGEOUS house! It's coming along nicely!! Maybe someday I'll make a trip to BC ;)

Lynn said...

Definitely need to get together...your house is coming together beautifully! It's gorgeous!

Christina said...

I just love those colorful coffee cups! Darling card, Moe. Oh, and I'm moving into your kitchen. I promise not to drink all the martinis.

Marisa said...

Love the bright cups in the BG and the hearts on the main cup. House looks great. Wish we had two sinks...builder must have been single LOL! How exciting seeing things come together!! No P/T interviews for us due to the teachers' job action :(

KimCreate said...

Cute card, love the coffee cups in different colors!
WOW, the house is coming along beautifully. The kitchen is always the best part! Gorgeous and HUGE! and with that view you guys will have, swoon!

Aimes said...

We definitely need to get together, Diva! It's been way too long since I've even managed so much as a blog hop across here!!!! Lemme just say that the school calendar is pretty full right now like your own week is sounding!
Love those super bright and cool stamped cups!
I'm am *so* at that island y'know! I could just picture us drinking a Martini there as well as us breakfasting there too (I can already see a spot for a teapot on it *wink*)
Your flooring looks gorgeous too as it leads its way to my room *ahem* I mean the guest room LOL!
Take care Diva and fingers crossed the week goes smoothly for ya!
Hugs!
Aimes
x
P.S Temperatures have suddenly dropped this week. I think it's time for the mittens...:)

Andrea M said...

Hey Maureen! The house looks AMAZING!!! WOW! I could live in that kitchen! And I'm so with you on the double sinks ;) GORGEOUS flooring! And a FABULOUS card to boot! AWESOME!

Heidi said...

This is beautiful. I love that granite counter top! The island is awesome and so useful. I bet you can't wait till this is ready to be used.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...