Monday, October 31, 2011

September CARDS

 autumnmosaic

Good morning!! Happy Halloween!  I was a busy stamper yesterday, making some cards for my sister’s wine store…she finally wants some big cards, but baby, wedding and congratulations ones.  I don’t usually keep those on hand as they go pretty fast when I take my cards into work.  Note to self: these are the most popular, so MAKE MORE!! LOL  So I thought I would show you the cards that you could have seen in the September CARDS magazine.  If not, here they are!  The one above was on the blog last year, but I don’t think this second one was.  I just love this sentiment from Verve’s Autumn Splendor :)

sograteful

The leaves on this second one were made with balsa wood and then stamped :)  The sentiment is from Verve’s Bountiful Harvest  :) So hopefully today the electricians will show up and finish what they started on Friday :)  It looks like our move in day will be pushed back a bit :(  Oh, well, I’m trying to be patient :)  Thanks for visiting and have a terrific Halloween!

signature

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Moe,
Both of these are such beauties! I love that balsa wood. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.

Hope the bowling trip goes well today! Collin had a fever yesterday so I'm hoping he's up to going out tonight...Happy Halloween!

TannyP said...

A pair of absolute beauties! I adore those leaves....and every time I see you and Marisa use them, I remind myself to suck up the shipping and just order some PTI! Gorgeous cards...love that ribbon!

Cindy Lyles said...

That sentiment from Verve is wonderful! As always your work is stunning!!

Marisa said...

Two beauties. Love the leaf one - surprise, surprise, huh LOL! Great colour combos. Hang in there with the illusive move in date!

Aimes said...

Oooh you make me love autumn even more-so with these beauties, Diva!
That second card made me gasp when I spotted in CARDS - looooooooove those balsa wood leaves - genius!
Awwww no worries on the move-in date - I'm sure it'll all be well worth the wait ;D
Hugs,
Duchess
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...