Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sugar and Spice

baby2

Good morning!!  I went through some photos this week, looking for some cards that I haven’t shared on the blog.  Last July, my sister asked if I would make 2 baby girl cards for her to use at work for some coworkers who had just had their babies.  The first card uses some fun layered dies and 3 different Verve Stamp sets :)  I just love mixing and matching them :)baby1

This second card uses my FAVOURITE baby sentiment that I have never seen on a stamp, so I type it out in Word each time I need it :)  How adorable is that sentiment?  Makes you think about the 2 meanings of it for a few seconds :)  How about 4 feet for twins!!  LOL  Interviews are going well and the guest suite has all the wood flooring down.  Will try and take some more pictures in the next few days.  Thanks so much for visiting!! Have a wonderful HUMP day!!

signature 

what’s in them?

{sugar and spice}

stamps: verve love story, to the moon, small phrases

paper: pti white, raspberry fizz, su orange, DCWV dp

ink: versafine onyx, versamark, su pretty in pink

accessories: pti dies, circle nestabilities, gems, buttons, twine, doily

 

{by two feet}

stamps: su baby feet

paper: pti white, kraft, sweet blush, various SU dp scraps

ink: su rose romance

accessories: pti felt, blossom dies, buttons, twine, stitching, Michaels ribbon

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Maureen, these are so beautiful. I love the bright colors on the first card...and I totally agree with you about that sentiment on the 2nd one!

Taylor said...

These are so pretty. And I agree with you, the second baby sentiment is definitely one of the best I've ever seen!

Lynn said...

Moe, Love the quilt feel on the second one...those papers all stitched together are perfection!

Marisa said...

Love the second one - those feet are adorable!! Lovely patchwork and the sentiment is too fun! Liking the non traditional colour combo on the first one.

Aimes said...

Super sweet cards, Diva! Oh the perks of having a sister that makes fabulous cards, eh?! *wink*
I agree, that sentiment is so adorable! You know I can't resist a pun :)
Looking forward to more house pics!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...