Thursday, October 20, 2011

Life is Perfect AND Wonderful!

life
Good morning!!  The week is flying by and I’m looking forward to a quiet weekend :)  The dh AND dad will be away so Moe gets full reign of the house :)  Although, truth be told, I will probably be in the basement stamping :)  Not that there’s anything wrong with that!! LOL  Today’s card uses the fabulous colours for this week’s colourQ Colour Challenge.  I had a few ideas for this combination and still might make another card using them in the near future :)  I was a happy little stamper last night…I was changing after work and you’ll never guess what I found?!  EEK!!  I thought I had packed them away, but no, there they were in my top drawer!!  The famous leopard lounge pants
vlvinspiration_thumb[6]
So this card was the first one made in my most favourite stamping pants since last Spring :) LOL  Okay, how about some house photos to finish this post off!?  Thanks for visiting…TGIF tomorrow and you know what THAT means!!
signature
cqc107
The rest of the granite counters were installed yesterday :)
oct19extracounter
Sili-granite sink in Truffle
oct19sink
Guest suite floor done :)  Don’t worry, the vacuum will be gone and there will be a bed when YOU come visit :)
oct19guestsuitefloor
Master suite flooring
oct19masterfloor

what’s in it?

stamps: verve words of wisdom

ink: su choc chip

paper:pti white, autumn abundance dp, su limeade, espresso, october afternoon sidewalks dp

accessories: pti scarlet jewel and chartreuse felt, buttons, scallop, friendly flower and leaves dies, thread, dritz pins, Michaels ribbon, stitching

11 comments:

Christina said...

This post is just FULL of eye candy! Your cheerful take on the challenge colors features just the reminder I need during this hectic week. I love the whimsical felt flower! It's even better knowing you were lounging in your favorite crafting pants while making it!

Suzanne said...

Maureen, this is gorgeous - the bow is perfect, the sentiment is adorable, and I love the flet flower with the dark stitching and double button. I am so excited for you to move into your new place and use your new kitchen!

Marisa said...

I love the colour combo on your card and the brown accents. One of these days I'll have to get some felt. I LOL at the pic of the infamous lounge pants :) House looks great! It's amazing how much they can do in a week. I can hear your heart going pitter patter from here LOL!

Aimes said...

Yay! The stamping leopard lounge pants are B.A.C.K!!!!! Oh you've got me singin' "I'm too sexy" now LOL!!!
Gorgeous card as always Diva (I love that sentiment)
Your planned weekend sounds like bliss to me :) Here's hoping it comes soon! We break up tomorrow for a week - can't wait!
Hugs,
Duchess
x
P.S My room is comin' on a treat, as is the rest of the house *wink*

Vickie Z said...

Love these colors...how you incorporated them!!! Ribbon and flower combo totally set off with the bg colors!! Love the house photos.. Glad you found the KMSOLP!!

Luanne said...

I just love that sentiment from Annette...lol! It's my favorite in the set. Your card is divine, and so are the pictures of your home!! Enjoy your weekend in your fabulous pants!

Lynn said...

Well, I was very happy to hear that the vacuum would be moved out of my room before I arrive :) As I've said a hundred times the house really looks gorgeous! Did you receive the plans for your studio?

And...I adore your card. The sentiments in that set are all just fabulous. And life really is perfect! You hop right on into those lounge pants and craft away this weekend!

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Maureen. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

LeAnne said...

Your cards are always fun & fresh! Love this--esp the sentiment! Thanks for playing the CQC this week!

Andrea M said...

So glad you found your fav lounge pants :) It just makes life even more perfect :)
This card is fabulous!! LOVE that flower and the pins - wanna hear something silly? I am so afraid of using stick pins on my projects LOL! I afraid I'm going to stab myself with them :)
Your house is going to be AMAZING based on how awesome it looks right now! Gosh, I love those floors!!!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous remodel, Maureen! Everything looks SO beautiful! :) And I want some leopard lounge pants for stamping, too! Those are adorable! Last but not least, your darling card is SO fab, I love that you did NOT go "spooky" with your project! This is fresh, fun, and SO fabulous! Thanks for playing the colourQ this week! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...