Monday, October 24, 2011

How about a Treat? New stamp set!

trickortreat

Good Monday morning!!  I know I seem to say this every Monday, but this week is going to be CRAZY!! Two field trips (Pumpkin Patch tomorrow and Young People’s Concert Thursday) AND lots of action at the new house…the “plan” is for the toilets, sinks and faucets to go in today, electrical (including lighting) on Tuesday/Wednesday, painting mid week and the down stairs flooring to start on the weekend (yay for the studio!).  BUT enough of that…how about a little announcement if you haven’t heard?  Julee has quietly released a sweet little Halloween set over in the Verve Store…but there are limited quantities right now, so if you have your heart set on having this right now, order today! 

yhst-54729554693478_2181_23693727

How adorable are those sweet ghosties?  And that sentiment “stuck on you?!”  I chose to use “Trick or Treat” as I’m thinking this is going to a coworker and didn’t want to send out the wrong message!! LOL  I did add some cute little hearts cut with my From the Heart dies.  AND did you notice?  More of that fabulous Michaels ribbon!!  A friend here in town saw my card a few weeks ago made with my last piece and let me know that Michaels still had some (though it came out last year!).  I went that very day and picked up 3 rolls at $1.00 each!! SCORE (and thanks Karen!).  Sending you all smiles and hugs :)

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: Boo to You (Verve)

paper: white, royal velvet, autumn abundance, bitty dot basics (PTI), sahara sand (SU), Sidewalks (October Afternoon), Memorandum (Lilybee Designs)

accessories: From the Heart die (A Cut Above by Verve), button card, doily, notepage dies, button, twine (PTI), gems (Kaisercraft), ribbon (Michaels)

9 comments:

Aimes said...

Now those are some loved up ghosties, Diva! I love that you can even make Halloween romantic! ;D
Oooh and check out that ribbon! It screams Halloween with those colours!!!
Have a fabby week - sounds like yours is going to be super busy (unlike mine which is full of hot honey and lemon!)
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Lynn said...

Love the sentiments with Julee's new set...so fun! Love that you can make it more than just a halloween card! Happy Monday...hope your week gets off to a great start and that you have a very sunny day for your visit to the pumpkin patch!

Luanne said...

very cute! card.


Luanne
http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/

Melisa Hunter said...

This is fabulous, Maureen! Love the pinked squares in all of the colours. That ribbon has been inspiration for some really beautiful cards! I think I may have to case this one! Save this sketch for a Verve Friday! ;)

Marisa said...

I noticed the ribbon right away and was wondering where you got it from. Cute addition of the hearts on the ghost. Hang in there this week! Keeping my fingers crossed for no rain on Tuesday!

Kathy Martin said...

Eek! Spook-tacular card! :)

TannyP said...

Oh I must get over to our Michaels when I'm home and scope out that ribbon...it's terrific! Love that bunch of sentiments and you did create such a cute card with it. Gorgeous work, Moe!

Andrea M said...

This is AMAZING Maureen!!! WOW!!! The ghosts are too cute and I ADORE the swatches of patterned papers!!! *SWOON*

Maria Matter said...

absolutely gorgeous Maureen! I saw your card over on the Verve blog and had to pop over for a closer look!
blessings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...