Sunday, October 2, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

thanksgivingtag

Good afternoon!  It’s a beautiful sunny day and so I was out enjoying it this morning (and doing a bit of a shopping run! ;) but found a few moments after getting home to participate in this super fun tag challenge over on A Passion for Papertrey.  I was hoping to post it later in the week, but I just checked the deadline and it’s tomorrow morning!!  YIKES! So here it is now.  Almost everything on this card is something new!!  I have a nice pile of new things, but everything seems to be getting neglected if it’s not right in my face!  So I made a point of going through that pile and picking out some fun stamps, dies and paper to make this Thanksgiving Day card.  As you know, Canada celebrates Thanksgiving in October and our long weekend is coming up next week :)  Yahoo!  Come back tomorrow for a fun Blog Hop :)  Thanks for visiting :)

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: pti modern wood mats, autumn acorns

ink: versafine onyx, su mustard, rust, close to cocoa, creamy caramel, choc chip

paper: pti linen, cream, su espresso, pti dp

accessories: pti tag, mat1, acorn dies, gems, stitching, pti ribbon

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh...this is divine Maureen. Such a delicious color combo. I'm lovely the DSP on the top of the card. Such a pretty tone on tone piece! Gorgeous! We're unwinding after Marcel's birthday party. About an hour and I'll be putting the little ones to bed after a very exciting day!

Marisa said...

Fall colours make me swoon and this card has a ton of them and that green ribbon is such a gorgeous colour...happy sigh... :) Great card. Love those little acorns and the wood grain set. More things for my PTI wish list LOL!

Anonymous said...

I spy PTI!! What a fabulous card !

Aimes said...

Now this the result of a fabulous inky session with shiny new goodies :)
I really, really, REALLY want (need!) those modern wood mats now!!! Your gorgeous card has me drooling (as does the addition of the green ribbon - adds the perfect contrast to those warm autumnal colours!)
Our mini heat-wave is over now so the autumnal cards are so much more fitting now ;D
Thank you so much for spennding your inky session making a card for our challenge on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...