Sunday, October 23, 2011

Welcome Precious Little One

preciouslittleone

Good morning!!  I had a lovely day yesterday…got lots done for the new house, did some house cleaning and laundry at Dad’s, made some cards AND even got to the gym!!  I really enjoyed some quiet time :)  Today’s sweet little baby card is for this week’s Make It Mondays over on Nichole’s blog.  I just loved watching Dawn make her fun frames :)  I went a little crazy with the dies!! LOL  I count 7!  How about you?  One is tricky, but 7 were used!!  I was also having fun with a few new paper pads :)  I hope it’s not too busy for you ;)  Thanks for visiting :)  Have a lovely Sunday :)

signature

makeitmondays 

what’s in it?

stamps: verve small phrases

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti sweet blush, white, su sahara sand, echo park victoria garden and happy days, glitter cardstock

accessories: pti tag, mat stack, love lives here, doily details, banner dies, seam binding, gems, button, thread, stitching

9 comments:

Marisa said...

Pink, pink and more pink :) Perfect for a baby girl :) Took a recount to find the 7th die LOL! Darling card. Glad you enjoyed your day. I could use one of those all to myself ones myself.

TannyP said...

7 dies?! Holy schmackers...that's awesome! I don't think I could challenge myself to get four on one creation, but yours turned out beautifully! Sounds like a perfect day....I'll have to try to mimic it once I'm back home. In the meantime, loving the SF weather over Edmonton's ;)

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic Maureen. I love all the diees, layers and of course PINK!

Luanne said...

Looks like you had some fun stamping time over the weekend and we get to see the beautiful results! I love this, and the little treat boxes too! Gotta go, I think I need some candy corn....... :-)

Melisa Hunter said...

What a sweet baby card! I makes me think of all the pretty quilted bumper pads that have been popular over the years (that are no longer acceptable now!)Gorgeous colour and pattern combo! Enjoy the rest of your day!

Lynn said...

7 dies? Holy cow Maureen! This is adorable! I'm positive it will get picked up for publication too! Absolutely love all the papers you choose too.

Last night was an absolute blast! More pictures to come soon. We've had an eventful afternoon. Jonathon fell of his bike and knocked out three teeth (one permanent and two baby). Thankfully our dentist is a high school friend and he was able to put the permanent one back in but his face is quite swollen. I feel horrible for him, but blessed that it wasn't more serious.

Suzanne Russell said...

So sweet-I do a lot of baby cards so I am particularly attracted to this one. Great take on the challenge.

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Maureen , You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!! Please take a look on my Blogspot.
Hugs from Marina.

Andrea M said...

The is the sweetest card EVER!!! I love all the die cuts and awesome layers!!! STUNNING!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...