Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sweet Treats

23dhalloween

Disclaimer: Each and every one of these Halloween treats

were harmed eaten in the making of this project ;) 

Yes, unfortunate for them, yummy for me!

Good morning!  Ready for a super sweet post this Saturday morning?  It’s the fourth week of Just Us Girls Challenges!!  I have been having a BLAST hanging out with all the JUGS gals this month as Guest Designer :)  I don’t make many 3D projects, but when I do and when a flat piece of paper turns into a sweet little box or purse or whatever, I have a BIG smile on my face.  I have made these sour cream containers before, but I made it out of acetate this time to show off the fun candy corn treats.  Now, as stated above, these little candy treats are LONG gone!! LOL  It seriously took me 2 bags of candy corn and one package of assorted treats to make this project!! LOL  I don’t keep candy in the house because I love it!  So when I need it for a post, watch out!! LOL  The second 3D project was this adorable little Peek A Boo window box!!  LOVE it!!  You get to see the yummy treats inside!! Thanks so much for visiting!!  I hope you’ll join us for a little 3D fun over on the JUGS challenge blog this week :)  TTYS!

signature

openbox 

what’s in it?

stamps: Bountiful Harvest, Love Notes, Sweet Treats, Happy Fall (Verve)

paper: rustic cream (PTI), black, peach (SU)

ink: onyx (Versafine), plum, pumpkin, summer sun, kiwi (SU)

accessories: scallop and circle punches (SU), sheer ribbon (Michaels)

10 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

So adorable, Maureen! I love the peek-a-boo box...very cute! And I agree about the candy! I never have it unless it's for a project (which is every month for MTME!) and it always gets eaten after the picture is taken! Heaven forbid that the picture has to be retaken! LOL!! Thanks for being such a great JUGs guest!

Christina said...

Eeek! These are too cute! I love the little treat box and the way you used acetate to make the candies visible. Absolutely darling!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Your little candy holders are adorable! I love the little peek a boo box! Well done~

Aimes said...

Those sweeties were asking to be scoffed when you present them so prettily, Diva!
Loooooooove that acetate holder - so cool and I love that it's a nice treat rather than a trick in your peek-a-boo box :)
Happy weekend, Diva! We've got a week off now and wouldn't ya know it, I wake up with a stinkin' cold today *sniffle* Typical, eh?!
Hugs!
Duchess
xxx

Marisa said...

You are too funny and That is one sweet tooth for sure! Now if you had chips there instead of the candies they would suffer the same fate in my house LOL!

Darling projects and love the little window.

Kathryn B said...

Adorable little peek-a-boo boxes! I love the big ribbon bows and sweet little tags.
That is the hardest part about making templates Maureen! Keeping the goodies around long enough to get the pictures taken! LOL!!!

Maria said...

What a fabulous job! Super awesome treat holders, nice job. And I would have eaten them all as well!

TannyP said...

Seriously delicious....I don't blame you =) These are beyond cute and so darn tasty, too. Awesome job!

AKiteFlier said...

Maureen these are just cute as can be - very yummy!!! I am with ya on the candy in the house thingy. I used to create lots of templates and they were often filled with goodies then so was I. Thank you for the outstanding job you have done with JUGS this month. We appreciate your delightful projects and the additional inspiration. Thanks also for supplying us with a sketch that was so fun. Have a great November. HUGS and smiles.
Pammycakes :-)

Andrea M said...

Maureen, these little treat holders are INCREDIBLE! Thank you for sharing the peek-a-boo box - I really love what you've done with them!!! I, too, fell victim to my candy :) I bought a few candy bars (I was going to try to make a candy bar wrapper for the folks at work) - EPIC FAIL!!! They have one by one found their way into my tummy :) YUM - dairymilk!!!
You ROCKED the challenge Maureen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...