Monday, August 13, 2012

Addicted to Cards Guest Designer

To see my CASE Study Blog Hop card, click HERE
birthday wishes
Good morning!  Just popping in to share some fun news!  Julia and Soraya over on the Brazilian Blog “Addicted to Cards,” contacted me several months ago wondering if I’d like to host a technique challenge.  Wow! They know about me in Brazil! How could I say no?  I had so much fun revisiting the shaving cream technique during the PTI Stamp-a-faire, I chose to do it for their blog challenge.  Head over to Addicted to Cards to see the whole tutorial…you’ll want to translate the blog with their translator widget on the right hand side :)  I love how they call me their “Super International Guest!” I’ve included the projects I made including all the fun little bits I die cut after making the paper.
you go girl and mini card
photo frame
die cut pieces
I’m thinking I need more reinkers!  I just love the surprise you get when you wipe away the shaving cream…as well as the look the dh gives me when I’ve got his shaving cream, a spatula and a cookie sheet out in the kitchen!  LOL  Have fun!  Oh, and come back tomorrow!  I’m hosting the second Anni-VERVE-sary challenge!
signature
Aug12HP_02
please contact me if you have any questions about the cards and products I’ve used :)

6 comments:

Marisa said...

I have never tried that technique, you have me intrigued - especially the part where your hubby looks at you funny when you have all your equipment out LOL!

Fabulous mix of cards using the paper you created!! Dare I guess a sketch for tomorrow's challenge?!

Aimes said...

Of course you're international, Diva! Totally global y'know! :)
Oh I don't think I'll ever tire of seeing that technique - fabulous results! Shame Chris is more of a dry-shave kinda guy....maybe he's heard about this technique and that's why! LOL!
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Lynn said...

A blonde on the Brazilian blog :) Way to go Moe...and I love how you stretched the shaving cream...all of these cards are awesome! Love the color combo!

Christina said...

Congrats on your feature on Addicted to Cards! This technique looks amazing, and I just love how you got so many gorgeous projects out of it. The Polaroid frame is especially cool!

Julia Sáddi said...

Hi Maureen!
Just stopping by to say thanks, so many thanks for the great 'Shaving Cream' tutorial you have made for the ACC-Brazil Challenge; just so so nice of you.
Many, many thanks!
xox Julia Sáddi

Marianne said...

Oh, how I would love to create cards the way you do, sigh.
I've read about the shaving foam technique and would definitely try it if I had any reinkers. Maybe I should add it to my (long) wish list ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...